Wikiposts

Irn Bru?

Old Feb 14th 2010, 10:20 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irn Bru?

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Ah - good question

I wanna know too
39p from the corner shop when I was back in the motherland!

....so probably about $5 then!
Old Feb 14th 2010, 10:23 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
39p from the corner shop when I was back in the motherland!

....so probably about $5 then!

39p - I'm gutted.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 10:25 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Ok first one to get this thread closed is a rotten egg.

They will also feel my cyber land wrath
Time i went into the kitchen and rattled those pots and pans
Old Feb 14th 2010, 10:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Behave the lot of you Got enough to do with the storms without you lot kicking off as well!

Lets all kiss and make up quick so I don't have to plough through all the stuff posted in the last hour or so

And Bernie, if you're gonna rattle the pots and pans can you make me some dinner, I'm starving
Old Feb 14th 2010, 10:51 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Behave the lot of you Got enough to do with the storms without you lot kicking off as well!

Lets all kiss and make up quick so I don't have to plough through all the stuff posted in the last hour or so

And Bernie, if you're gonna rattle the pots and pans can you make me some dinner, I'm starving
My kitchen is closed to mods
Old Feb 14th 2010, 10:52 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
My kitchen is closed to mods
And I thought you cared
Old Feb 14th 2010, 10:54 pm
FREE TIBET

And I thought you cared
Dont take it personally,but it would appear that being friends with a MOD sits uncomfortably with the powers that be and might smack of favoritism
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:00 pm
Home and Happy

Dont take it personally,but it would appear that being friends with a MOD sits uncomfortably with the powers that be and might smack of favoritism
You know better than that.
Besides you don't have to be friendly to the Mods, just don't be nasty to us, We are all only doing a job after all.......
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:03 pm
FREE TIBET

You know better than that.
Besides you don't have to be friendly to the Mods, just don't be nasty to us, We are all only doing a job after all.......
Nasty is not in my nature but telling it like it is def is.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Too much to ask that you just grow up? No thought not.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

And so it should do, I mean do you think you inherit some of their power when you drink from their cups oh inferior being? Do you think it gives you the right of opinion? To joke and to tease like this ALL means nothing?

Its no wonder you upset people. Its like that Ems - troublemakers the two of you
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:13 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by odyssey
And so it should do, I mean do you think you inherit some of their power when you drink from their cups oh inferior being? Do you think it gives you the right of opinion? To joke and to tease like this ALL means nothing?

Its no wonder you upset people. Its like that Ems - troublemakers the two of you
We are the purveyors of the truth are me and Ems
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:19 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by spartacus
The force is strong with this one master, but I fear he has already gone to the dark side . . . .
My torch shines bright sir
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:22 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by spartacus
The darker the night the brighter the stars . . .
The longer the range the better the shot..
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

The shorter the target, the lower the gun

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.