An iPhone Thread

Old Jan 10th 2010, 4:38 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: An iPhone Thread

Originally Posted by Dann2000
Try 3rd mortgage unless pound strengthens up.

Taken from my iphone 10 minutes ago, we have snow (lots).

Attachment 88845
Is that Beaconsfield train station ??

Got loads of apps on mine keeps me and the kids entertained

My fave at the minute is THIS
But couldny do without
Photoshop
Google maps
Sky Sports

Paper Toss Is cool
2XL SX LITE
Traffic Rush
Fluid

Any one got an ACTUAL FREE MP3 >> Mr4 Convertor ?? All the ones I,ve found you have to pay for !! or they have voice overs till you pay And my Adobe Soundbooth wont do it either

Dougie
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:16 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
Which after a day of no reply I karma'd it to you, so please don't pretend you didn't see it.
Okay, so let me get this straight. You asked me a question. I didn't respond quickly enough, so you asked the same question via a karma hit. And when I didn't respond to that, you get arsey about it? Do you think I'm paid to respond to your ****ing questions or something?

You appear to have a functional computer and a working internet connection wherever you happen to be right now. I suggest you employ both of them in pursuit of your question and leave me the **** alone. Google's your friend, I'm sure as shit not.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:18 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Any one got an ACTUAL FREE MP3 >> Mr4 Convertor ?? All the ones I,ve found you have to pay for !! or they have voice overs till you pay :thu
For ringtones? http://audiko.net/
Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Dann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Is that Beaconsfield train station ??
No mate, front of my house in Aylesbury so just up the road.
My favourite app at the moment is Backwords lite, your kids will love it. I also have Sky Mobile TV on a free trial which allows me to watch all Sky sports channels plus ESPN and sky news but only with a WIFI connection which leads me to a major talking point on Iphones, is yours jailbroken? I really want to because all the extras you can do to the phone but mainly to access the sports channels on a 3g signal (it tricks the phone into thinking its a wifi signal) but dont want the thing to die in my hands (its like my 3rd child)!!!!

I will get arsey if my question isnt answered straight away, just to warn you........
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:11 pm
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by Dann2000
No mate, front of my house in Aylesbury so just up the road.
My favourite app at the moment is Backwords lite, your kids will love it. I also have Sky Mobile TV on a free trial which allows me to watch all Sky sports channels plus ESPN and sky news but only with a WIFI connection which leads me to a major talking point on Iphones, is yours jailbroken? I really want to because all the extras you can do to the phone but mainly to access the sports channels on a 3g signal (it tricks the phone into thinking its a wifi signal) but dont want the thing to die in my hands (its like my 3rd child)!!!!

I will get arsey if my question isnt answered straight away, just to warn you........
I haven't jailbroken my phone yet because it's a 3GS and the current pwnage/redsn0w or whatever doesn't support an untethered reboot yet. What that means is that if you need to restart your phone (like if it crashed or ran out of battery power) then it has to be plugged into your computer and iTunes or it won't restart. That's way too big a compromise for me, so as much as I'd love to have access to all the jailbroken goodies (not least of which is multitasking!!) I won't do until they find away around it.

P.S. Hope that was prompt enough.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:51 pm
Just Joined

Glasford will become famous soon enoughGlasford will become famous soon enough

Ok so I'm thinking your some sort of Iphone genius? Maybe you can help me? So got my phone bought a ringtone off itunes connected phone to computer to add more music, it came up with a message saying I wasn't authorised to have said ringtone and removed it from my phone! Do you know why this could of happened or if I can get it back on my phone?? Thanks
Old Jan 12th 2010, 12:03 am
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by Glasford
Ok so I'm thinking your some sort of Iphone genius? Maybe you can help me? So got my phone bought a ringtone off itunes connected phone to computer to add more music, it came up with a message saying I wasn't authorised to have said ringtone and removed it from my phone! Do you know why this could of happened or if I can get it back on my phone?? Thanks
Just an iPhone user.

Anything you purchase is tagged to a specific iTunes Store account.
Old Jan 12th 2010, 9:15 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hutch
For ringtones? http://audiko.net/
Jeeeeez finally you reply !!!

I think I came across that link on my travels but have now happily installed and used alot THIS site its really good quick and easy to use.

Dougie
Old Jan 12th 2010, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Dann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really nice

I haven't jailbroken my phone yet because it's a 3GS and the current pwnage/redsn0w or whatever doesn't support an untethered reboot yet. What that means is that if you need to restart your phone (like if it crashed or ran out of battery power) then it has to be plugged into your computer and iTunes or it won't restart. That's way too big a compromise for me, so as much as I'd love to have access to all the jailbroken goodies (not least of which is multitasking!!) I won't do until they find away around it.

P.S. Hope that was prompt enough.
Very quick, so my 3g (without the s) should be OK??????
Old Jan 13th 2010, 12:39 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

The iPhone Facebook app has been updated and now includes push notifications.
I noticed that - quite why I would want a push notification in the middle of the night informing me that somebody is drunk/taking a crap/is bored/randomly quoting is beyond what I personally use facebook for