I hate.............

Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I hate.............

Originally Posted by northernbird
I go to the beach and I miss all this.....
Really ? You missed this ? WHY ? Were you not enjoying yourself at the beach ?

Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:48 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Australia is no different to any other country in that there are things that happen as *a way of life* which occur in some but not all areas within Aus. But they do and can happen at times...

In UK I would often speak to rellies *darn sarf* who would tell us the sun was shining, yet invariably it was peeing it *oop norf*....and bloody cold:curse:. Even if we both experienced different things, none the less it seemed to be a *way of life*very different for both parties ...

Here in Aus, we experience differences in weather in so many places that sometimes I wonder if we all share the same country

I've visited a few different cities in Aus and am astounded how varying the climatic differences are. It is quite possible for fires or tornadoes or rainy seasons to seem *a way of life* for some more than others. Doesn't mean these things happen every day or every week, it can be seasonal. And it doesn't mean it happens in every state, but non the less it can be a *way of life* i. something some posters accept happens every now and again as in StGeorges girl's case.

At the end of the day StGeorge wrote a post and worded it wrong. Not a crime. She changed it accordingly. What she said makes sense, in some areas
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:49 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I go to the beach and I miss all this.....
Were there any tornado's, bushfires, drought, famine or cyclones at the beach??
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:54 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Funny, I have lived in Oz my WHOLE life...apart from the couple I was in London....and have never been threatened by fire, flood, cyclones....the drought is only effecting me now that we have water restrictions...but they reckon the drought is going to break this year....but who knows....
yeah and i bet the sun shines every day in Aus aswell
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:55 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
yeah and i bet the sun shines every day in Aus aswell
It does when I am around....
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:56 am
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Were there any tornado's, bushfires, drought, famine or cyclones at the beach??
Do you live in Victoria?
Old Jan 21st 2007, 11:57 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

It does when I am around....
yeah whatever
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
Do you live in Victoria?
Yes, I live in Bendigo
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
yeah whatever
Go cook dinner like a good boy!!
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I live in Bendigo
Why ?
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Why ?
Cause I cant talk hubby into moving to the Gold Coast.....YET!!
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:05 pm
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I live in Bendigo
I've met you before a couple of years ago and we arrived in Vic around the same time. Since we have both arrived there have been nightmare bushfires every single year and I cannot believe, living here, that you could deny that bushfires aren't a way of life?!?! Just last week the city was clouded in smoke from the bushfires. This has been an ordinary occurance over the last few weeks that I've been back from abroad and apparently it was worse when we were away. Or maybe the smoke and fires skip Bendigo and only burn down pommie houses?
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
I've met you before a couple of years ago and we arrived in Vic around the same time. Since we have both arrived there have been nightmare bushfires every single year and I cannot believe, living here, that you could deny that bushfires aren't a way of life?!?! Just last week the city was clouded in smoke from the bushfires. This has been an ordinary occurance over the last few weeks that I've been back from abroad and apparently it was worse when we were away. Or maybe the smoke and fires skip Bendigo and only burn down pommie houses?
A few weeks a year, for the last couple of years?? A way of life...no...

I have lived in Melbourne and Victoria for most of my life...but have also lived in Qld, NT, WA, ACT, NSW and SA....We do have some bad fire seasons, but I wouldnt say it was a way of life...no....most years there are just a few small fires...

Oh, and 2 years ago, I moved BACK to Vic...I am an Aussie...lived here most of my life, as I stated earlier in the thread.

Edit: Oh, and sorry...I dont remember meeting you??? When was that??
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:09 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I live in Bendigo
Victoria has been on the news for the last couple of weeks due to bad bush fires and smoke disrupting loads of peoples lives there. Was it all just a lie then? Just because your town or house is in the center of a pentagram and seemingly protected doesn't mean fires here are not a way of life/ Between fires, cyclones, floods, drought and termites I'd say this country is far more extreme in it's weather and has far more disasters across the nation than the UK does anytime.
Old Jan 21st 2007, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by arkon
Victoria has been on the news for the last couple of weeks due to bad bush fires and smoke disrupting loads of peoples lives there. Was it all just a lie then? Just because your town or house is in the center of a pentagram and seemingly protected doesn't mean fires here are not a way of life/ Between fires, cyclones, floods, drought and termites I'd say this country is far more extreme in it's weather and has far more disasters across the nation than the UK does anytime.
Like I have just said...a few weeks doesnt make a lifestyle....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.