I hate.............

Old Jan 16th 2007, 5:04 pm
hairdresser, bristol X

emmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy I hate.............

January, February and March,
I hate getting up at 7am and its pitch black and cold outside
I hate having to wear socks cos my feet are so bloody cold
i hate the pile of winter coats in my hallway
i hate the mud the everyone walks in to the house because its so wet and muddy outside
i hate being stuck in the traffic on the way to school/work/afterschool clubs etc with the heaters on.
i hate taking the kids to activities that are indoors because its too cold to do anything outdoors i.e. wacky warehouse/jump/swimming pools etc
i hate having to put lights on in the house during the day because its so grey and dull outside
i hate the lack of sunshine and the excess of grey clouds and rain
i hate having to stay inside with my 3yr old because the weather is too crap to take her ouside in our garden.

yes i must be having a bad day/week/month - i hope to god we get our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 16th 2007, 5:09 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I hate.............

Sounds to me like you need to invest in some waterproofs
Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:30 pm
Dreams can come true :)

Babycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmalina
i hate the mud the everyone walks in to the house because its so wet and muddy outside
i hate being stuck in the traffic on the way to school/work/afterschool clubs etc with the heaters on.
i hate taking the kids to activities that are indoors because its too cold to do anything outdoors i.e. wacky warehouse/jump/swimming pools etc
i hate having to put lights on in the house during the day because its so grey and dull outside
i hate having to stay inside with my 3yr old because the weather is too crap to take her ouside in our garden.

yes i must be having a bad day/week/month - i hope to god we get our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I too hate all of this but I wonder if we will miss it when we live in OZ?

Only thing I like about this time of year is being at home on a wet, grey afternoon, watching a great movie with my kids, under a blanket on the sofa....bliss (but I would prefer to be at the beach!)
Old Jan 16th 2007, 6:36 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

yes i must be having a bad day/week/month - i hope to god we get our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(
LOL.

Maybe you'll learn to hate :
It getting dark at 6pm and having no late evenings
Having to keep the shutters and blinds closed during the days thanks to heat.
Not being able to hang up washing in the sun as everything you own will fade.
Finding out that the winters are actually very cold at night for a few weeks and you have no heating, double glazing, draughtproofing or insulation.
Having to put on nuclear factor sunscreen to go outside for more than 2 mins and always smelling feintly of aeroguard mozzie spray.

Seriously though - we just have different everyday problems here. But yes the weather is lot better and I'm just off to go for a swim in the pool
Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:05 pm
hairdresser, bristol X

emmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to beholdemmalina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Babycatcher

Only thing I like about this time of year is being at home on a wet, grey afternoon, watching a great movie with my kids, under a blanket on the sofa....bliss (but I would prefer to be at the beach!)
i agree - i quite like doing that too - i'm hoping that i will get the the chance to do this in aus aswell - but only once in a while - not everyday!!!!!!
Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:06 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

stop bitching and think positively

you`ll get a lot more help from the guys on here that way
Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:29 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

wow thats somthing i would say or at least be thinking

Cant wait to get away from the uk

got a long way to go though

regards

martin:scared:

Last edited by martin4414; Jan 16th 2007 at 7:36 pm.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:06 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Centurion
LOL.

Maybe you'll learn to hate :
It getting dark at 6pm and having no late evenings
Having to keep the shutters and blinds closed during the days thanks to heat.
Not being able to hang up washing in the sun as everything you own will fade.
Finding out that the winters are actually very cold at night for a few weeks and you have no heating, double glazing, draughtproofing or insulation.
Having to put on nuclear factor sunscreen to go outside for more than 2 mins and always smelling feintly of aeroguard mozzie spray.

Seriously though - we just have different everyday problems here. But yes the weather is lot better and I'm just off to go for a swim in the pool
Haven;t read the whole thread (it's gettin toward my bedtime, I'm pissed, hungry, tired and just got in) but that sounds like a pretty good trade off to me!
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:10 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Haven;t read the whole thread (it's gettin toward my bedtime, I'm pissed, hungry, tired and just got in) but that sounds like a pretty good trade off to me!
Not to mention only some of its true, depending on where in Australia she is heading
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:54 pm
hairdresser, bristol X

Originally Posted by steve`o
stop bitching and think positively

you`ll get a lot more help from the guys on here that way
wasn't asking for help - just letting out a bit of frustration - i've had a bad day.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 11:10 pm
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

Ihate getting up @6am as it's to bloody hot to breath
I hate getting to my shorts and the sweat is still dribbling down me like a shower
I hate tripping on the pile of towels and flip flops left in every door way
I hate the sand and grit dragged it to scratch the polished floors to hot for carpet
I hate driving four hours thought dead trees to go to work
I hate keeping the kids inside to hot and the sun to fierce to be out side no indoor activities to take em to
I hate having the lights on cos the curtains are puuled to keep the sun from melting the cds etc
I hate the constant sun and heat frying me in my skin
I don't have a 3 yr old but couldn't be out side any way to damn hot

just the other side thought you might be intrested .it's not a bad month or week or day it is everlasting
Old Jan 16th 2007, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

smiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to all

Hi Emmalina

You've just reminded me of why we left the UK.
look on the bright side at least it won't last forever!
Old Jan 17th 2007, 12:02 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Babycatcher

!)
yep, you may well!! When you've had enough of heat, sun, blue skies day in, day out for months and months on end. It sure is a wonderful thing when it rains at last!
Old Jan 17th 2007, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

I guess you could put on big, thick, warm, coats and go for a walk I had to keep my little one in yesterday as it was too hot to go out. He wasn't amused. I wasn't amused when he brought his litle ride on toy into the house and used it as a ladder to climb into the kitchen sink.
Old Jan 17th 2007, 7:07 pm
hairdresser, bristol X

Originally Posted by TraceyW
yep, you may well!! When you've had enough of heat, sun, blue skies day in, day out for months and months on end. It sure is a wonderful thing when it rains at last!
yes ok - don't rub it in - i can't wait till i am in your position and i can do the same! i shall most certainly gloat!!!! ha ha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.