Wikiposts

I dont want to go any more

Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:13 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I dont want to go any more

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Hows things today Rooksie?

you know i woke up feeling much more positive but i have just come in and found a letter confirming Grace has a place at secondary school to start september. its a fab school. oh fekk how bad do i feel now
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:21 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
you know i woke up feeling much more positive but i have just come in and found a letter confirming Grace has a place at secondary school to start september. its a fab school. oh fekk how bad do i feel now
There's no need to feel bad, I'm sure you're providing her with a much better future going to Oz. I keep thinking to myself how I'd feel if I knew my parents had the opportunity to go to Oz and didn't take it up, I'd be well gutted!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

auck i can beat that. try this oot.
son......just got his old job back, the job he first had in oz. he was on whv so could only work for 3 months. he loved the job and its taken him ages to get the job. nae luck son
daughter No1 has just got her child care training job, meant to start on monday...........nae luck daughter No1
daughter No2 has to leave the job she has been in for a year. nae luck daughter No2
both girls are in love. and the boys have just started work so have no real chance of visiting that much
im sitting here and both the girls hate me at the mo..........hmmmmmmm
i feel like my dad right now, saying, but its for your own good.............
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:26 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Rooksie dont feel bad. Imagine her little face when she gets to Australia and all the different opportunities she could have.

Not many kids get to experience a whole new way of life and you in the long term, are giving her the choice to live in either country.

That cant be bad.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:27 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
There's no need to feel bad, I'm sure you're providing her with a much better future going to Oz. I keep thinking to myself how I'd feel if I knew my parents had the opportunity to go to Oz and didn't take it up, I'd be well gutted!
EXACTLY!

You can't live your life on 'What Ifs' Jac - if you do you'll never do anything! Your daughter will have a great life in Oz and so will you!

Take care and thanks for PM

Rach xxxx
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
son......just got his old job back, the job he first had in oz. he was on whv so could only work for 3 months. he loved the job and its taken him ages to get the job. nae luck son
daughter No1 has just got her child care training job, meant to start on monday...........nae luck daughter No1
daughter No2 has to leave the job she has been in for a year. nae luck daughter No2
both girls are in love. and the boys have just started work so have no real chance of visiting that much

oh christ mate - thats a bummer. i wouldnt like to be in your shoes right now!!!!!

ok, maybe things arent so bad for me after all
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:30 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

That's really shockin Soapers.
If it makes you feel any better I'm with the gals.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

oh christ mate - thats a bummer. i wouldnt like to be in your shoes right now!!!!!

yip, im doomed
but i make it worse when i say things like..........im doing it cos i love u lmao
that just sends them mental. they are getting better about it now, but i do feel really bad. they always knew this day would come though
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
That's really shockin Soapers.
If it makes you feel any better I'm with the gals.
ha ha ha thanx mate, u cheered me up there. its been a tough few days, but im standing my ground. they have started al that pish....when we get there we will need to drive....
aye right, like i will fall for that shite
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:34 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

have you got any info on schools over there Jac??
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you would like that one.

They are true fiery Scottish lasses........tell them to go boil some haggis
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:35 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Rooksie, go and do a search from your threads and find the one where you first applied for your TRA.

Read it and remember how much you wanted this.

Then imagine your girls living a good outdoor life, being taught to surf at school and seeing wildlife that some kids here only dream about.

You are doing it for them.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
I thought you would like that one.

They are true fiery Scottish lasses........tell them to go boil some haggis
its not the girls that im upset about. my son has been after this job for such a long time and i do feel bad about it. he said if he had got it 3 months ago he would have stayed.

now and again this wee thing pops into my head saying.............wtf are u doing.
but the beer keeps that oot
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Rooksie, go and do a search from your threads and find the one where you first applied for your TRA.

Read it and remember how much you wanted this.

Then imagine your girls living a good outdoor life, being taught to surf at school and seeing wildlife that some kids here only dream about.

You are doing it for them.
good idea pp

rooksie
then go look at my website and see how much fun we have had in the last 2 years

Last edited by soapy©; Mar 1st 2006 at 11:42 pm.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:40 pm

its not the girls that im upset about. my son has been after this job for such a long time and i do feel bad about it. he said if he had got it 3 months ago he would have stayed.

now and again this wee thing pops into my head saying.............wtf are u doing.
but the beer keeps that oot

How come your moving Soapy? Is it a job or do you just want a change?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.