I dont want to go any more

Wikiposts

I dont want to go any more

Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:40 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I dont want to go any more

Originally Posted by possoms
have you got any info on schools over there Jac??

well its just my luck mate ( ) that the catholic schools over there are private (buggery bolox) and so places are tight but there are a few with vacancies and we have appointments for when we arrive. fortunately, the girls are still primary ages so its not going to cost megga bucks. but it is a bloody faff as they will both be going back a year which is bloody weird!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Rooksie, go and do a search from your threads and find the one where you first applied for your TRA.

Read it and remember how much you wanted this.

Then imagine your girls living a good outdoor life, being taught to surf at school and seeing wildlife that some kids here only dream about.

You are doing it for them.

how come you are so level headed and im just a flake!!!???
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

How come your moving Soapy? Is it a job or do you just want a change?
both
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:42 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
well its just my luck mate ( ) that the catholic schools over there are private (buggery bolox) and so places are tight but there are a few with vacancies and we have appointments for when we arrive. fortunately, the girls are still primary ages so its not going to cost megga bucks. but it is a bloody faff as they will both be going back a year which is bloody weird!!!!
Well thats positive that you've got appointments, so have you booked your flights now then??
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Well thats positive that you've got appointments, so have you booked your flights now then??
im gonna kick her up the arse in a min
when i think of all the stressed PMs about tryin to sell the house......now this
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:44 pm
Account Closed

sorry, no, that was a bit misleading. they said to get intouch when we arrive.

we havent booked flights mate - waiting for exchange
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:45 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

i just had to go back and correct all of my spellings!!! im a wreck mate!!!

Ive been here in central Qld for almost 2 years.......the only deadly spider we have seen is in a jar lol given to us by a lovely aussie................I have seen one snake which was the size of a worm................these creatures dont sit around and think ohhhh loook there is somebody lets go bite em................if you are careful and respect their environment they couldnt give a shite about you!!!! Get your house sprayed every year and you will not see anything........NOW GET A GRIP WUMMIN and get yer bags packed xxxxx
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
im gonna kick her up the arse in a min
when i think of all the stressed PMs about tryin to sell the house......now this

i know mate but it wasnt REAL then, its certainly getting that way now though :scared: :scared:
Master of verbal pish©

waiting for exchange
good thinking, we did the same
Account Closed

Originally Posted by biggy
Ive been here in central Qld for almost 2 years.......the only deadly spider we have seen is in a jar lol given to us by a lovely aussie................I have seen one snake which was the size of a worm................these creatures dont sit around and think ohhhh loook there is somebody lets go bite em................if you are careful and respect their environment they couldnt give a shite about you!!!! Get your house sprayed every year and you will not see anything........NOW GET A GRIP WUMMIN and get yer bags packed xxxxx

thanks mate
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:46 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

how come you are so level headed and im just a flake!!!???

You are not a flake and stop putting yourself down.

I'm level headed because a vast amount of money has gone into my bereavement counselling.

As far as sorting out my thoughts and worries, thanks to my counsellor, I'm an expert now.

Most of what we worry about doesn't happen Rooksie and your girls will be just fine.

I'm going to search your earlier posts and find them to see how desperate you were to get that elusive TRA and then the visa and then I will link them.

Just so you have a reminder.....

You are going to be fine and do just fine, just you wait and see.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by biggy
u tell her lassie, before a gee her a right good kickin
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

You are not a flake and stop putting yourself down.

I'm level headed because a vast amount of money has gone into my bereavement counselling.

As far as sorting out my thoughts and worries, thanks to my counsellor, I'm an expert now.

Most of what we worry about doesn't happen Rooksie and your girls will be just fine.

I'm going to search your earlier posts and find them to see how desperate you were to get that elusive TRA and then the visa and then I will link them.

Just so you have a reminder.....

You are going to be fine and do just fine, just you wait and see.
:scared: :scared:
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:50 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: :scared:

Christ you have alot of posts to wade through.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:58 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
u tell her lassie, before a gee her a right good kickin
Soapy your replies give me a giggle every time!!

Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.