I dont want to go any more

I dont want to go any more

Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I dont want to go any more

Originally Posted by wmoore
Only on the telly

really??? so youre garden isnt over run with funnel-webs wanting a piece of your ass??
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Spider phobias are really very easy to treat.

Look here:

http://www.babcp.org.uk/

This will give you the contact for a therapist in your area.

G

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
have you seen any red backs or funnel-webs???
You don't get funnel webs in Queensland.

Redbacks are really shy, honest.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
We get at least that every week

WHAT????? are you serious?

what spiders do you get in your house? i want to know!!!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:35 pm
Account Closed

You don't get funnel webs in Queensland.

Redbacks are really shy, honest.

i read somewhere that you did, im sure of it.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:36 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT????? are you serious?

what spiders do you get in your house? i want to know!!!
Baby huntsman, one whitetail and loads of black house spiders and the redbacks of course.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:36 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

What if you have a car accident and die ( like almost happened to me today)
What if you get burgled and the robber see you and rapes you then kills you.
What if you fall over and hit your head and end up like a vegetable.
What if
What if
What if
**** what ifs. I have lived in Oz for 34 years and still alive and not killed by a spider, nor do I know of anyone, shit I reckon even Abc would have to do a bit of a search to find someone that has.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:38 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Grayling
Spider phobias are really very easy to treat.

Look here:

http://www.babcp.org.uk/

This will give you the contact for a therapist in your area.

G
thank you - there are a few in devon. im going to have to come clean tonight and tell my husband what is going on

thanks
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:38 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

really??? so youre garden isnt over run with funnel-webs wanting a piece of your ass??
Haven't seen a single spider in the garden, just ants and the odd cane toad.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

We get at least that every week

That's why I'm going to Adelaide.

If she's only seen that many in 40 years, either they aren't so much of a problem there, she walks around with her eye's closed or she's got some really good s*** that keeps them away.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:41 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

I cant handle it any more. Jed and I are arguing non stop and I really am scared out of my wits of spiders. Just their appearance freaks me out completely but those buggers can kill you!!! I'm sure i wont be able to sleep at night because i will imagine them in the bedroom and in the girl's bedrooms. what if you get bitten by a funnel-web in your sleep? i guess that means you dont wake up. well fekk that.

i dont want to go.
Are you out of your mind, get a grip girl.

I hate spiders too, but i'll have to accept they are there and get on with things. Easier said than done, but I dont want my fear of spiders to make decisions for me.

Pull yourself together Drama Queen
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Are you out of your mind, get a grip girl.

I hate spiders too, but i'll have to accept they are there and get on with things. Easier said than done, but I dont want my fear of spiders to make decisions for me.

Pull yourself together Drama Queen

have you seen those funnel-web fekkers. they just want to bite your ass. they are mean mothers :scared:

i swear to god i would lie awake all night
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

Baby huntsman, one whitetail and loads of black house spiders and the redbacks of course.

youre not going to believe this but i actually lay awake in bed last night thinking that maybe the house sale will fall through ........ how bad is that??!!!!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Centurion
Get a grip <slap>

Spiders are a fact of life here. They are lot as bad as people make out on the site. How many people have died from a spider bite in Australia in the last 25 years ???

> NONE <

Get yourself a decent fly/spider spray and everything is under control if you dont want to evict them. That and if you want to go completely over the top let off "bombs" in the house regularly which kill everything whilst your away for a day or have it professionally sprayed.

Honestly - its nothing to worry about. I was totally scared of spiders. Now I have been known to evict them from the property once in a while - Brave I am

bombs!!!! they sound like a bit of a laugh!!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:46 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

youre not going to believe this but i actually lay awake in bed last night thinking that maybe the house sale will fall through ........ how bad is that??!!!!
Too bad.

Seriously, get a brick house and have it sprayed. No spiders. And just in case they do come in, buy a couple of tins of Mortein, they don't like that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.