Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I dont want to go any more

I dont want to go any more

Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:46 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I dont want to go any more

Originally Posted by Rooksie
have you seen those funnel-web fekkers. they just want to bite your ass. they are mean mothers :scared:

i swear to god i would lie awake all night
Were did all this come from? You have only been stressing about the move so far, then all of a sudden its spiders. I think you need a drink and a lie down.

Can the real Rooksie please come back
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:47 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant handle it any more. Jed and I are arguing non stop and I really am scared out of my wits of spiders. Just their appearance freaks me out completely but those buggers can kill you!!! I'm sure i wont be able to sleep at night because i will imagine them in the bedroom and in the girl's bedrooms. what if you get bitten by a funnel-web in your sleep? i guess that means you dont wake up. well fekk that.

i dont want to go.
Get to London Zoo, is it really the spiders or are you doing what I did and putting all your fears of the whole emigrating process onto them??? Yep I was shit scared of em but became irrational over them whilst waiting for the visa, realised that I was placing all my fears about the move onto the spider.

I really think you should go out there for a rekkie mate, I know its expensive but if you are feeling this bad wont it be worth it??

Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:47 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
Too bad.

Seriously, get a brick house and have it sprayed. No spiders. And just in case they do come in, buy a couple of tins of Mortein, they don't like that
thanks

do you do marriage guidance too
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Were did all this come from? You have only been stressing about the move so far, then all of a sudden its spiders. I think you need a drink and a lie down.

Can the real Rooksie please come back

head in sand before mate but now its all becoming very real :scared:
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:48 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

thanks

do you do marriage guidance too
You'll be fine if you just go to him and give him a great big ...... beer
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
Get to London Zoo, is it really the spiders or are you doing what I did and putting all your fears of the whole emigrating process onto them??? Yep I was shit scared of em but became irrational over them whilst waiting for the visa, realised that I was placing all my fears about the move onto the spider.

I really think you should go out there for a rekkie mate, I know its expensive but if you are feeling this bad wont it be worth it??

wish i knew what was going on in my head to be honest mate

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

youre not going to believe this but i actually lay awake in bed last night thinking that maybe the house sale will fall through ........ how bad is that??!!!!
Honestly mate, you're going to be fine it's just the same as being in the UK you'll see a spider scream and splat it.

How many times has a spider actually crawled on you?
Account Closed

You'll be fine if you just go to him and give him a great big ...... beer

you men really ARE all the same
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:50 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

head in sand before mate but now its all becoming very real :scared:
Just go back and think of all the positive things that helped you make the decision to come here in the first plase. Forget about all the other stuff.
ABCDiamond

have you seen those funnel-web fekkers. they just want to bite your ass. they are mean mothers :scared:

i swear to god i would lie awake all night
You mean those infamous Sydney Funnel web spiders ?

I lived in Sydney for 12 years, and do you know how many I saw in that time ?....

Not ONE..... I still don't know what they look like, and I don't like to look at the pictures either

I couldn't even touch one of those tiny UK money spiders !!

Trust me, if I can handle living in this country with them, anyone can

Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Honestly mate, you're going to be fine it's just the same as being in the UK you'll see a spider scream and splat it.

How many times has a spider actually crawled on you?

once, up my pyjama leg (long story!!)
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
You mean those infamous Sydney Funnel web spiders ?

I lived in Sydney for 12 years, and do you know how many I saw in that time ?....

Not ONE..... I still don't know what they look like, and I don't like to look at the pictures either

I couldn't even touch one of those tiny UK money spiders !!

Trust me, if I can handle living in this country with them, anyone can

I'm starting to calm down, a bit

TBH its the girls I'm worried about as well. on the one hand i dont want them to be a complete gibbering wreck like i am but on the other i also want them to be aware of the dangers. what to do????

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Mate this is just nerves, you'll be fine once you arrive
What's happening dudes?

Actually I got a fright the other day when a baby gecko climbed up my leg
Account Closed

Just go back and think of all the positive things that helped you make the decision to come here in the first plase. Forget about all the other stuff.

im going to make a list

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.