British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   How has your day been? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/how-has-your-day-been-758202/)

Cheetah7 May 15th 2012 10:02 am

Re: How has your day been?

Originally Posted by Bernieboy (Post 10061125)
Like a GP's waiting room this thread,all wimmin,NO men;)

:lol:

tiredwithtwins May 15th 2012 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by Cheetah7 (Post 10059235)
Im immune to poo, its vomit - any vomit/mucus I cannot tolerate.:eek:

making me :sick: at the thought ....

Cheetah7 May 15th 2012 12:31 pm

My day is a bit better, having a 'bad mum moment' where I am missing my Mum.

But now snuggled up on the sofa with the dog, wrapped up in Eddies quilt, just had a cuppa and may even make another one.

All is well - for now.:lol:

carolinephillips May 15th 2012 9:50 pm

New day....still in pain and the bath hasn't eased it much. I'm looking forward to going to the Museum of Contemporary Art today with a friend, after we have dropped DD off at school ready for her 3 day retreat. OH is looking forward to tonight when he has me all to myself.;)

Luthien May 15th 2012 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by carolinephillips (Post 10062757)
New day....still in pain and the bath hasn't eased it much. I'm looking forward to going to the Museum of Contemporary Art today with a friend, after we have dropped DD off at school ready for her 3 day retreat. OH is looking forward to tonight when he has me all to myself.;)

:cool: Youngest son is on camp all this week too. Wish husband and I could run around the house naked all week but 2 other sons cramp our style :cool:

Enjoy the museum

Dorothy May 15th 2012 10:06 pm

Have had a great few days. I arrived in Toronto on Friday evening and haven't stopped since. Saturday my sister and I went down to Buffalo New York shopping and I bought 3 pairs of jeans, 8 tops, a dress, shoes & 14 pair of undies. Sunday I spent Mother's Day with my family including my 87 year old mother. Monday my sister and I took my mom to Toronto to watch her favourite TV show being taped and then to Chinatown for dim sum (my mom had never had dim sum before and thought it was very exotic :)). This morning I bought myself a beautiful new handbag and treated my neice to one as well (she's a single mother and her ex is such a dickhead he quit his job so he didn't have to pay her child support). Tonight I'm going to a Lebanese cooking class and tomorrow I'm off to Toronto to the theatre to see War Horse. Next week I've got tickets to see West Side Story and I'm going to catch up with some old friends I haven't seen in years.

These last few days you couldn't slap the smile off my face. Even the shitty cold I picked up hasn't managed to harsh my buzz.

jad n rich May 15th 2012 10:53 pm

[QUOTE=Dorothy;10062785]

Have had a great few days. I arrived in Toronto on Friday evening and haven't stopped since. Saturday my sister and I went down to Buffalo New York shopping and I bought 3 pairs of jeans, 8 tops, a dress, shoes & 14 pair of undies.

Ohhhhh gawd I have just gone green with envy, you lucky lucky woman.

eddie007 May 16th 2012 12:48 am

Originally Posted by Dorothy (Post 10062785)
Have had a great few days. I arrived in Toronto on Friday evening and haven't stopped since. Saturday my sister and I went down to Buffalo New York shopping and I bought 3 pairs of jeans, 8 tops, a dress, shoes & 14 pair of undies. Sunday I spent Mother's Day with my family including my 87 year old mother. Monday my sister and I took my mom to Toronto to watch her favourite TV show being taped and then to Chinatown for dim sum (my mom had never had dim sum before and thought it was very exotic :)). This morning I bought myself a beautiful new handbag and treated my neice to one as well (she's a single mother and her ex is such a dickhead he quit his job so he didn't have to pay her child support). Tonight I'm going to a Lebanese cooking class and tomorrow I'm off to Toronto to the theatre to see War Horse. Next week I've got tickets to see West Side Story and I'm going to catch up with some old friends I haven't seen in years.

These last few days you couldn't slap the smile off my face. Even the shitty cold I picked up hasn't managed to harsh my buzz.

And the quilting fabrics? talk to me about the quilting fabrics....

BadgeIsBack May 16th 2012 7:36 am

Originally Posted by jad n rich (Post 10062853)

Ohhhhh gawd I have just gone green with envy, you lucky lucky woman.

Bet dorothy has a bigger bin in her car!

moneypenny20 May 16th 2012 8:12 am

Shit.

Dorothy May 16th 2012 10:04 am

Originally Posted by eddie007 (Post 10063033)
And the quilting fabrics? talk to me about the quilting fabrics....

Haven't even gone to a fabric store yet. Next week with my neice and ex-SIL.

jad n rich May 16th 2012 10:13 am

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack (Post 10063554)
Bet dorothy has a bigger bin in her car!

You are so impressed with my bin idea:lol:

You will thank me too, just as one of the kids hurls in it and you think that Jad just saved me cleaning an enormous puke off the upholstery:thumbsup:

Cheetah7 May 16th 2012 10:17 am

Today has been good, things sorted.:thumbsup:

Iwannabethere May 16th 2012 10:18 am

Wine to celebrate then!

Cheetah7 May 16th 2012 10:22 am

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere (Post 10063860)
Wine to celebrate then!

Nope, not drinking any more (seriously). But a mug of tea is going down well.:lol: