British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   How has your day been? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/how-has-your-day-been-758202/)

Cheetah7 May 14th 2012 11:51 am

Re: How has your day been?

Originally Posted by asher (Post 10059248)
I had a waiting day ! everyone made me wait but I had my kindle and wasn't in a rush so I wasn't bothered

I hope everyone who had a bad day has a better one tomorrow :thumbsup:
cheers:drinkwine:

My tomorrow will be scary as I have made a decision on something, although I am scared, I am relieved as well.

Bernieboy May 14th 2012 11:51 am

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack (Post 10059161)
She is having a well earned rest. Well - she is out teaching, me boy.

I'm sure she is;)

Iwannabethere May 14th 2012 11:54 am

Originally Posted by Cheetah7 (Post 10059258)
My tomorrow will be scary as I have made a decision on something, although I am scared, I am relieved as well.

Well done on the decision. I'll get the wine and chocs out now, shall I?

Cheetah7 May 14th 2012 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere (Post 10059268)
Well done on the decision. I'll get the wine and chocs out now, shall I?

I have the wine, you bring the chocs and I may need you there tomorrow when I break the news to the powers that be.

BadgeIsBack May 14th 2012 12:51 pm

Just as well I keep my nails clipped.

DeadVim May 14th 2012 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by Cheetah7 (Post 10059106)
Mine has been truly crapola to the point I am drinking a glass of wine - a big fat one.

Could not wait to get home today, lots of things went wrong and I now have a headache - should I have more wine or a cup of tea or both?

How was your day?

I drink big fat wine by default, and I see nothing wrong with this :)

My day has been OK in perspective, everyone is healthy so cannot grumble about that.

There are wider issues that I like to avoid but for now today will do :)

I've quit yer typical breakfast tea since I quit sugar so I'll go along with some camomile if pushed.

eddie007 May 14th 2012 2:00 pm

My day? You can stick a fork in me coz I'm done...... Totally done in....

Ask me again tomorrow after I've been back to work for the first time in 3 months!

Cheetah7 May 14th 2012 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by eddie007 (Post 10059490)
My day? You can stick a fork in me coz I'm done...... Totally done in....

Ask me again tomorrow after I've been back to work for the first time in 3 months!

My goodness, good luck with that one - that will cure your insomnia, you will be knackered.

How did your de cluttering go and did the Doc Martens survive?

chris955 May 14th 2012 5:46 pm

Had a great day, took the kids to Cheddar and through the gorge, its a beautiful area.

rasen78 May 14th 2012 6:09 pm

TBH, I've had better days.

Had a lovely weekend with the kids and mine joint birthday party. Inflatable fun run that we got to keep overnight:thumbsup: (cue lots of friction burns, twisted ankles and a swollen knee - the adults that is:lol:), bbq and booze etc.

Today I feel like poo and snapped at 2 colleagues which isn't like me:( But seriously, I have told him several times I do NOT like football, so when I say I didn't watch the match at the weekend, I mean I DID NOT WATCH THE F***ING MATCH:banghead:

rasen78 May 14th 2012 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by Cheetah7 (Post 10059258)

Ooh, sounds intriguing. Hope it all works out for you:thumbup:

carolinephillips May 14th 2012 10:24 pm

How come this morning, after actually sleeping last night and not having a drink, I feel like I have a massive hangover????:confused::frown:

Cheetah7 May 15th 2012 1:57 am

Wank - total wank so far this morning and with the email I have just sent, it promises to be quite volatile.:frown:

And my neighbours are selling their house - so praying for a good/nice new owner.:o

iamthecreaturefromuranus May 15th 2012 2:00 am

Originally Posted by Cheetah7 (Post 10059106)
Mine has been truly crapola to the point I am drinking a glass of wine - a big fat one.

Could not wait to get home today, lots of things went wrong and I now have a headache - should I have more wine or a cup of tea or both?

How was your day?

Dull

carolinephillips May 15th 2012 2:04 am

Day is getting better slightly, in that I've got my case of Adina wines. However I had to go to the P.O to collect it as they failed to knock on the door even though I was in and ignored my instructions to leave it by the pool under cover. It was heavy and did my bad arm no favours.:frown: