Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old Mar 30th 2013, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

(((hugs))) for you MP.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 10:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Was looking forward to scoffing some mini eggs this morning, but have woken up feeling headachey, and nauseous too, so no church for me either. Have just prepped the veggies and the gammon is coming up to the boil. think I'll have to suck a mint, as I'm getting greener by the minute!

Will just have to offer up prayers at home. DD has gone to the service -luckily OH was awake and is acting as a taxi- he's not a churchgoer.
Old Mar 31st 2013, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
It's the 31st March today - I'm sure April Fool's Day is April 1st

(Yes, I thought it was AFD today too, it's completely scuppered all my plans, that's the last time I believe something I've read on FB without checking)
You cant have Easter on April fools day.Otherwise we would think its an April fool with Jesus rising today.We wouldn't believe it.
Old Mar 31st 2013, 12:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
It's the 31st March today - I'm sure April Fool's Day is April 1st

(Yes, I thought it was AFD today too, it's completely scuppered all my plans, that's the last time I believe something I've read on FB without checking)
Yup, I know.... But I was going for a double whammy.... Get them once today and en again tomorrow
Old Mar 31st 2013, 1:17 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Yup, I know.... But I was going for a double whammy.... Get them once today and en again tomorrow
lol... I had been considering shouting them up in the morning and telling them that the Bunny had double delivered, here's the strimmer, off you go down to the bottom of Jurassic Park to find them.. but I don't think they'd fall for it now.
Old Mar 31st 2013, 2:53 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I have full Catholic wedding to endure this afternoon, not invited to the reception either.

Please let it be over.
Old Mar 31st 2013, 2:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I have full Catholic wedding to endure this afternoon, not invited to the reception either.

Please let it be over.
"Poor you".......you know that it could be up to 1 1/2 hours long, depending on the sermon.....
Old Mar 31st 2013, 2:57 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
"Poor you".......you know that it could be up to 1 1/2 hours long, depending on the sermon.....
I had heard a rumour that they go on a bit

I'm hoping to make great inroads into Angry Birds.
Old Mar 31st 2013, 3:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Please let it be over.
You must play this at the "Vinegars"

Old Mar 31st 2013, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I had heard a rumour that they go on a bit

I'm hoping to make great inroads into Angry Birds.
Sounds like a plan to me; just dont let the wife catch you. If the couple are having a "full mass" which to me would mean communion, then I would plan on getting very comfortable..... and they have a heck of alot of nerve inviting you to the church, but not even offering you a drink at the reception after everything you've endured......
Old Mar 31st 2013, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a plan to me; just dont let the wife catch you. If the couple are having a "full mass" which to me would mean communion, then I would plan on getting very comfortable..... and they have a heck of alot of nerve inviting you to the church, but not even offering you a drink at the reception after everything you've endured......
I have it in good authority that ther will be alcohol served during the service.... Unless of course you are a believer... Then you'll just have to make do with the blood of Christ...
Old Mar 31st 2013, 6:45 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Finished my last shift with the guys on security announcing my departure over our tannoy system followed by 'we'll meet again'

Said my goodbyes to those in work which was not too many due to factory shutdown. Just the leaving parties to do Wed and Fri
Old Mar 31st 2013, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Finished my last shift with the guys on security announcing my departure over our tannoy system followed by 'we'll meet again'

Said my goodbyes to those in work which was not too many due to factory shutdown. Just the leaving parties to do Wed and Fri
Adelaide is ranking up its seasonal food festivals

Oh your going to have a hard life with the wineyards so close
Old Mar 31st 2013, 8:02 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedDragon2008
Adelaide is ranking up its seasonal food festivals

Oh your going to have a hard life with the wineyards so close
She's gonna be sooo busy keeping me company
Old Mar 31st 2013, 8:27 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by eddie007
I have it in good authority that ther will be alcohol served during the service.... Unless of course you are a believer... Then you'll just have to make do with the blood of Christ...
It was long but it's over, I came back via the bottle shop, all is good in the world.

Time to put bath kid and put her to bed thence to a relaxing evening while the OH swans around at the reception ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.