Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How has your day been?

How has your day been?

Old Mar 15th 2013, 11:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How has your day been?

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
still able to walk then
Obviously not drinking enough
Old Mar 15th 2013, 11:28 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
still able to walk then

Oi cheeky.

Drove to school but then had a bracing walk around the market. Fresh air did me some good. Bought chicken and chips for lunch so I don't have to cook when the kids come home starving.
Stopped at the bar too for an aperitivo........ but I did ask for a splash of orange juice in my prosecco. I wasn't sure how a "neat" one would sit in my stomach
Old Mar 15th 2013, 12:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Great day here.... 2 birthdays in our family today, including my 28 year daughter Nyz who was born on my 30th Birthday.... Which was the best present of my Life.

Wifes managed to cook me a very special meal despite her being very under the weather with what is probably the real flu... I asked her not to, but she insisted... Lemon Meringue in a minute.

Feeling very chuffed at present, got a great present from my 18yo... a selection of British Beers.
Happy birthday Oz.
Old Mar 15th 2013, 1:04 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Great day here.... 2 birthdays in our family today, including my 28 year daughter Nyz who was born on my 30th Birthday.... Which was the best present of my Life.

Wifes managed to cook me a very special meal despite her being very under the weather with what is probably the real flu... I asked her not to, but she insisted... Lemon Meringue in a minute.

Feeling very chuffed at present, got a great present from my 18yo... a selection of British Beers.
Happy Birthday Ozzie - sounds like you've had a good one
Old Mar 15th 2013, 1:11 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Ggrr, very cross with my day so far. 19 month old had a bad fall at playgroup, blood pouring from mouth and nose, probably looked worse than what it was but was round the corner from our GP's so thought I'd pop her in so the nurse could take a quick squizz and maybe give it a bit of antiseptic or something. Turn up, admittedly no appointment but it's a baby FFS who is crying her eyes out and covered in blood (as am I) - but no, Nurse can't possibly see me as she's had some walk-ins already and is now on lunch and then busy all afternoon as she has to leave early today.

p.s Happy Birthday Ozzie

Last edited by Peepster; Mar 15th 2013 at 1:12 pm. Reason: forgot to say happy birthday
Old Mar 15th 2013, 1:24 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
Ggrr, very cross with my day so far. 19 month old had a bad fall at playgroup, blood pouring from mouth and nose, probably looked worse than what it was but was round the corner from our GP's so thought I'd pop her in so the nurse could take a quick squizz and maybe give it a bit of antiseptic or something. Turn up, admittedly no appointment but it's a baby FFS who is crying her eyes out and covered in blood (as am I) - but no, Nurse can't possibly see me as she's had some walk-ins already and is now on lunch and then busy all afternoon as she has to leave early today.

p.s Happy Birthday Ozzie
Is she okay now Peepster? And are you?
Old Mar 15th 2013, 6:19 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Is she okay now Peepster? And are you?
Thanks Old Sparkles, yep she's fine, just a fat lip and a small cut in her gum. I on the other hand am plagued by Mothers guilt

Have a great weekend everyone x
Old Mar 15th 2013, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by Peepster
Thanks Old Sparkles, yep she's fine, just a fat lip and a small cut in her gum. I on the other hand am plagued by Mothers guilt

Have a great weekend everyone x
Glad she's all okay now - have a good weekend too
Old Mar 15th 2013, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all for the Birthday wishes.

Hope your little one recovered well Peepster.

Meanwhile tis a football day here today, Off to Clayton with a whole load of other people to watch a game at one of our mates places. Wifes still to sick to come which is unfortunate.
Old Mar 15th 2013, 8:20 pm

Thanks all for the Birthday wishes.

Hope your little one recovered well Peepster.

Meanwhile tis a football day here today, Off to Clayton with a whole load of other people to watch a game at one of our mates places. Wifes still to sick to come which is unfortunate.
Are you feeling better?
Old Mar 15th 2013, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Are you feeling better?
Yehp hardly affected me, compared to the rest of my family, had a bit of a heavy cough and got a bit tired for a couple of days. Hope I'm not contagious though.

Strange how the same thing can affect people in very different ways.
Old Mar 15th 2013, 8:27 pm

Yehp hardly affected me, compared to the rest of my family, had a bit of a heavy cough and got a bit tired for a couple of days. Hope I'm not contagious though.

Strange how the same thing can affect people in very different ways.
There's a lot of bugs going round here too - I was laid up for 3 days last weekend, and still have a bit of a cough now. A lot have been off work sick

At least you can enjoy the footy today and glad it didn't ruin your birthday
Old Mar 16th 2013, 1:38 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hope everyone is feeling better and wounds are healing.

I had a good day (albeit a very sunburned one!!).

Daughter number 2 has been having singing lessons for a term and a half and today was her first public performance at our school fete. She is the youngest singing student at her school, in fact the only Primary student invited to perform today. She did great I think, see video attached. She then went on to come 2nd in karaoke competition winning $50 so she was so pleased with herself.

I am now having a couple of wines nursing my very red face!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater
Old Mar 16th 2013, 11:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to your daughter!

You can blame your glow on the sun, not alcohol for a few days then....
Old Mar 17th 2013, 2:22 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm spending today making croissants. It takes all day to make the dough so they better turn out. The old man has gone off for a ride on his bike and my daughter is going shopping this arvo so that means the house to myself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.