Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

How to get a fracture clinic appt - any advice from medical peeps?

How to get a fracture clinic appt - any advice from medical peeps?

Old Jan 26th 2012, 6:33 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to get a fracture clinic appt - any advice from medical peeps?

No, he'll want to introduce it like this...

Old Jan 26th 2012, 6:37 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
No, he'll want to introduce it like this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=09Zsd858KQs

If Ol'Alf grew a beard he'd look just like him.

Ok, I've swotted up by watching this:

Where do you want me?
Old Jan 26th 2012, 6:54 am

Originally Posted by Dreamy

Where do you want me?

In Perth?
Old Jan 26th 2012, 7:17 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

In Perth?
Chicken

I dunno, you go out of your way to help people and that's the thanks you get.

I could be hurt.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 8:50 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

DON'T TELL PARIS!!!

He'll only want to wee on it, or something.

No - He'll more than likely cover it in all that coke he has

S
Old Jan 26th 2012, 10:44 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe the faff you've had!!

But if you need someone to do your screw removal, my rates are very reasonable!
It's loose already so won't take long.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
No - He'll more than likely cover it in all that coke he has

S
There's an alternate use for my cast... doing lines of blow off it.

Nice.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 11:43 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

There's an alternate use for my cast... doing lines of blow off it.

Nice.

That's what will happen if Paris gets involved. Either that, or he will add some tasteful artwork to it.

S
Old Jan 26th 2012, 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
That's what will happen if Paris gets involved. Either that, or he will add some tasteful artwork to it.

S
Ah, yes.... THAT tasteful artwork....
Old Jan 27th 2012, 12:57 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

What I am finding quite shocking is that these so called professionals are happy for you to sit indefinitely with a plaster and metalwork in your leg. That is a huge incompetent failure to provide care.

Seriously, I would be taking Dorothy's advice and I would be getting exceptionally loud about it.

Any updates on the situation?
Old Jan 27th 2012, 1:12 am

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
What I am finding quite shocking is that these so called professionals are happy for you to sit indefinitely with a plaster and metalwork in your leg. That is a huge incompetent failure to provide care.

Seriously, I would be taking Dorothy's advice and I would be getting exceptionally loud about it.

Any updates on the situation?
I'm currently whining on the phone to the Customer liason person.... she says and get this ...
'Whilst I haven't ever dealt with PM base hospital, I would trust my girls to the end'....

So she's really good at her job! I'm still going....
Old Jan 27th 2012, 1:16 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm currently whining on the phone to the Customer liason person.... she says and get this ...
'Whilst I haven't ever dealt with PM base hospital, I would trust my girls to the end'....

So she's really good at her job! I'm still going....
Im getting angry on your behalf, I am all geared up for the fight and you know how good at fighting I am from my recent experience.

Let me at em'
Old Jan 27th 2012, 1:19 am

Im getting angry on your behalf, I am all geared up for the fight and you know how good at fighting I am from my recent experience.

Let me at em'
I'm on the phone with this woman... She hasn't given me her name yet, even though I've asked for it.
If she can't resolve this, I'll just go back to the minister.

And then I have a more cunning, alternative plan... ; )
Old Jan 27th 2012, 1:31 am

I'm on the phone with this woman... She hasn't given me her name yet, even though I've asked for it.
If she can't resolve this, I'll just go back to the minister.

And then I have a more cunning, alternative plan... ; )
Jesus christ on a bike, what is the matter with them? Are they intellectually challenged? It isnt rocket science, my tolerance to stupidity and wankerdom is severely lacking, I am so glad I am not in your shoes.

If she refuses to give you her name, tell her the convo was being recorded anyway.

Please tell me your cunning plan does not involve removing your own plaster?
Old Jan 27th 2012, 2:14 am

Jesus christ on a bike, what is the matter with them? Are they intellectually challenged? It isnt rocket science, my tolerance to stupidity and wankerdom is severely lacking, I am so glad I am not in your shoes.

If she refuses to give you her name, tell her the convo was being recorded anyway.

Please tell me your cunning plan does not involve removing your own plaster?
I'm debating that.

But I thought I'd turn up to a linked hospital, complaining of pain and purple toes... They will refer me to Nepean.
I'm waiting for the liaison chick to call me back now after she's 'confirming' my report of what's happened. It's all very cliquey and backed up to the hilt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.