Hot or Cold?

Old Mar 11th 2014, 11:25 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hot or Cold?

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
I reserve the right to change my mind but I can't see myself wanting more heat in retirement.

My idea of hell would be living, and not working, in a sort of mini-Florida.
That's the thing... you can spend your working life in a nice air conditioned office... then, one day, you step out into the real World and its just relentlessly stinking hot.

I do enjoy cool crisp mornings and in an ideal World they'd develop into sunny days of between 20 and 23 degrees c.