Hi everyone

Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Hi everyone

Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm still here. We are all okay - the boys are back at school full time and I'm trying to get on with things. had to pay out so much bloody money the last few days - but that's fine as we had savings. Just received a bill for the ambulance today - had to laugh - Paul would have had a fit

My boys have been absolutely fantastic, yes they have their down moments - so do I, but they are really quick to make sure that I'm fine and are constantly hugging me and telling me how much they love me

Just booked flights to return to the UK for a short holiday and memorial service for Paul. Can't wait to see the family and to spend some time with our friends too. I know I've said it before but I really have to say how great everyone has been -not just on this forum or another one that I post on - but neighbours and the local community here. The police - well I know they often get a bad press, but honestly those guys here in Mandurah are bloody brilliant and I can't thank them enough, not just for that fateful day, but the weeks after too. Well that's my short post finished

with love
Deb
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Originally Posted by DebraH
Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm still here. We are all okay - the boys are back at school full time and I'm trying to get on with things. had to pay out so much bloody money the last few days - but that's fine as we had savings. Just received a bill for the ambulance today - had to laugh - Paul would have had a fit

My boys have been absolutely fantastic, yes they have their down moments - so do I, but they are really quick to make sure that I'm fine and are constantly hugging me and telling me how much they love me

Just booked flights to return to the UK for a short holiday and memorial service for Paul. Can't wait to see the family and to spend some time with our friends too. I know I've said it before but I really have to say how great everyone has been -not just on this forum or another one that I post on - but neighbours and the local community here. The police - well I know they often get a bad press, but honestly those guys here in Mandurah are bloody brilliant and I can't thank them enough, not just for that fateful day, but the weeks after too. Well that's my short post finished

with love
Deb
Nice to hear from you Deb. Good to see you are coping mate, have a good trip to the UK, look after yourself and your lovely boys.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:25 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

with love
Deb
Hey Deb just noticed this post. Been wondering how you've been coping and I'm glad you've got a good community there to support you.

It will be lovely to spend some time with the family, I hope the memorial service goes well for you, it'll be hard I know.

Kath x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

with love
Deb
Nice to hear from you, Iam sure i speak for most when i say we are all here if you need any support or just a chat.
You must be very proud of your boys, they sound very grown up for their age.

Take care Di
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:35 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Im so glad you and your boys are coping well,I've been thinking of you.

Nice to hear/see you posting.

xxx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:26 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to hear from you DebraH.

Your hub would be so proud of the way you're all handling this...

I hope everything in the UK goes smoothly for you all.

Take care.

x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:31 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

So glad to hear from you and long may you continue to find the strength and love that your and your boys have between you.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:47 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
So glad to hear from you and long may you continue to find the strength and love that your and your boys have between you.
You've been in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and have a fantastic trip.

Jules x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Its great to hear from you. Glad that you and the boys are OK.

I hope the trip back to the UK goes well.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

with love
Deb
Hi Deb, its lovely to hear from you, so glad that you and your boys are all managing to cope. you still have your sense of humour, and thats whats getting you through this. I hope you have a great trip back to UK to see friends and family, and Im sure Paul's memorial will be a beautiful memory for your family to cherish. I wish you all the very best and sending lots of love, hugs and kisses to you and your boys, take care and thank you so much for even thinking of us lot at this time.
Sam xxx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Debra, you are an amazing family, your boys sound so brave, it is so good to hear from you and how well you're coping.
Hope the trip back to see family and Paul's memorial service goes well xx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:17 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debra, I'm a bit lost for words right now, but I'm glad you
have such a strong community surrounding you and my hearth
goes out to you.

Miranda xx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:43 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debra,
Even though I've never met you or talked to you, I've been thinking about you and your family and wondering how you are getting on. The love of your boys and family and friends seems to be helping you and it's great to see you that you still have your sense of humor.
All the best and have a good trip back to the UK.
Tracey xx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:46 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debra,
You have been in my thoughts and prayers and I just wanted to wish you well with your return trip
Love
J x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

I had been wondering how you were getting on. I hope the trip to the Uk goes well. All the best to you and your boys. Jenny.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.