Hi everyone

Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:55 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Good to hear from you Deb

Glad the service went well too

Kath x
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:05 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
Well I'm here in the UK and itching to get back to Oz, my family are driving me bonkers - still the same old rows and my mum preferring one brother over the rest of the family (blimey its bad).

Service went well, though i'm not on good terms with the MIL mainly due to her being so bloody selfish, but I have my life to get on with now and to bring up my two children. She has done my head in and I need to get back to some peace, my house and to make my mind up with nobody pressurising me into making a decision.

Still have to say the weather has been great here and we've even managed a short holiday to Devon which was lovely. I've missed everyone here I admit that but they have also been a pain - apart from some friends. Anyway this post is just to let you know that we are all getting on ok and that I'm hoping to be around a bit more.
Hi Deb

Have been thinking of you so much Deb....and what remarkable boys you have. Paul would have been very proud of them, and the way they have been coping and looking after you.

As you have said it's time to come home to where you belong and to where Paul would want you to be.

Take care love and keep strong
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:47 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Hi Debra, it's really good to hear from you. My thoughts have never been that far away from you and your family. Take care.

C
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:54 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

hi debra

you and yourboys are in our thoughts and prayers
and i hope your trip home helps with the healing process

regards steve
Old Apr 10th 2007, 9:55 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Deb,

Lovely to hear from you. So pleased to hear the memorial service went ok.
Take care,

Love Jackie xx
Old Apr 11th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debra, good to hear everythings OK.

I'm sure the Mother -in- law will settle down. She's grieving also and you are probably bearing the brunt of it.

So glad the service went well. Take care

Tracey.x.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 7:44 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear from you. Glad that the service went well. I think your right about wanting to come back to Oz (for the time being) to do some thinking and getting your heads round all that has happened.
I wish you all the luck in the world.
Gillian
Old Apr 11th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debra,

I hope where ever you and your boys decide to settle you will be very happy ! you certainly deserve it.

Nicky & John
Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:35 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Debs, I think it may be a good idea to bring the MIL back with you.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Debs, I think it may be a good idea to bring the MIL back with you.
yes and I shall send her to Cairns
Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Hi Debra

Its good to hear from you. Glad the service went well.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 5:58 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Deb, I wish you and your kids all the best for the future. x
Old Apr 12th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all your thoughts everyone, I'll keep you posted on what we decide

xxx
Deb
Old Apr 15th 2007, 12:10 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
thanks for all your thoughts everyone, I'll keep you posted on what we decide

xxx
Deb
Hi Deb.....

ZX....
Old Apr 15th 2007, 7:41 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya Debra
Just seen this. Great to hear from you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.