Hi everyone

Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

Thinking of you & your family ! Good luck with your trip back to the UK.

Nicky
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Hi Debra,
Even though I've never met you or talked to you, I've been thinking about you and your family and wondering how you are getting on. The love of your boys and family and friends seems to be helping you and it's great to see you that you still have your sense of humor.
All the best and have a good trip back to the UK.
Tracey xx

The same as above from me too - best wishes for your journey and travel safely.

Take care
xx
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:45 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Deb,

My condolences to you mate. Have a safe trip back to the UK.

ZX......
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debra

I wasn't sure whether to post or not cos I'm fairly new and don't know you, but I have been thinking about you since I read the news, and just wanted to pass on my best wishes to you and your boys for the future

Annie
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:39 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your trip, although it will be difficult for you and your sons, I'm sure that you all will find comfort in the wonderful memories of your husband and the boys, their Dad.

Gillian
Old Feb 25th 2007, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debra,

Glad to hear you are all well and getting a lot of support.

I know its not for the best of reasons you are having a trip back but I hope you enjoy meeting up with friends and family. It'll be good for the boys too.

Thinking of you all

Tracey.x.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:22 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Deb

Good to hear from you and that you and the boys are managing to cope, I hope you have a lovely time in the uk and that the memorial will be a happy celebration of Pauls life and help you, your families and friends come to terms with what has happened.

All my love and thoughts are with you guys

H
Old Feb 27th 2007, 6:38 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Deb,

Just want to wish you and your boys all the very best for your trip back here to the UK. I echo what biggy has said and hope the memorial service for Paul will be a wonderful celebration of his life.

Best wishes to you all

take care

Love Jackie x
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Hi Deb,

Have been thinking about you and your boys and wondering how you all are doing, so pleased you are all managing to cope with such a big loss. Hope your trip back to the UK goes well and you keep up your spirit and strength.

Good luck to you and your boys in everything you do in the future.

Take care and we are all thinking about you on BE.

Tracey x
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:13 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DebraH
Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm still here. We are all okay - the boys are back at school full time and I'm trying to get on with things. had to pay out so much bloody money the last few days - but that's fine as we had savings. Just received a bill for the ambulance today - had to laugh - Paul would have had a fit

My boys have been absolutely fantastic, yes they have their down moments - so do I, but they are really quick to make sure that I'm fine and are constantly hugging me and telling me how much they love me

Just booked flights to return to the UK for a short holiday and memorial service for Paul. Can't wait to see the family and to spend some time with our friends too. I know I've said it before but I really have to say how great everyone has been -not just on this forum or another one that I post on - but neighbours and the local community here. The police - well I know they often get a bad press, but honestly those guys here in Mandurah are bloody brilliant and I can't thank them enough, not just for that fateful day, but the weeks after too. Well that's my short post finished

with love
Deb
Awww Deb!

Good to see you back girl! Really admire your spirit! Have a great trip back to the UK. Thinking of you and yours...................
Old Feb 27th 2007, 10:26 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Hi Debra and family
Good to hear you are coping (to an extent) hope all goes well back in the UK will be thinking of you x
Old Feb 28th 2007, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased to hear you're all OK.

Hope your UK trip goes well.

Ian and Helena
Old Apr 10th 2007, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm here in the UK and itching to get back to Oz, my family are driving me bonkers - still the same old rows and my mum preferring one brother over the rest of the family (blimey its bad).

Service went well, though i'm not on good terms with the MIL mainly due to her being so bloody selfish, but I have my life to get on with now and to bring up my two children. She has done my head in and I need to get back to some peace, my house and to make my mind up with nobody pressurising me into making a decision.

Still have to say the weather has been great here and we've even managed a short holiday to Devon which was lovely. I've missed everyone here I admit that but they have also been a pain - apart from some friends. Anyway this post is just to let you know that we are all getting on ok and that I'm hoping to be around a bit more.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Well I'm here in the UK and itching to get back to Oz, my family are driving me bonkers - still the same old rows and my mum preferring one brother over the rest of the family (blimey its bad).

Service went well, though i'm not on good terms with the MIL mainly due to her being so bloody selfish, but I have my life to get on with now and to bring up my two children. She has done my head in and I need to get back to some peace, my house and to make my mind up with nobody pressurising me into making a decision.

Still have to say the weather has been great here and we've even managed a short holiday to Devon which was lovely. I've missed everyone here I admit that but they have also been a pain - apart from some friends. Anyway this post is just to let you know that we are all getting on ok and that I'm hoping to be around a bit more.
hI Deb
Great to hear you are all doing fine, you are an inspiration and have such strength hears to you and your two boys
Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debra,
Glad the memorial service went well.
Sorry to hear about your MIL
I'm sure it's been a comfort to you meeting up with your old friends.
N X

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.