Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Hey Mr Lover Lover...

Hey Mr Lover Lover...

Old Jun 15th 2009, 4:46 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey Mr Lover Lover...

Originally Posted by Deancm
Lot's of men and women?

Wouldn't you have like to be a fly on the wall if there had been women involved?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 4:51 pm
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Wouldn't you have like to be a fly on the wall if there had been women involved?
What can I say? The more the merrier.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:27 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:32 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

I think we can attribute the success of Irish men to the Irish Sex Manual:

Step 1: In.
Step 2: Out.
Step 3: Repeat if necessary.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by Burbage
I think we can attribute the success of Irish men to the Irish Sex Manual:

Step 1: In.
Step 2: Out.
Step 3: Repeat if necessary.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:34 pm

Don't know why the Irish are high on the list anyway - they're always pished
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:35 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know why the Irish are high on the list anyway - they're always pished
Ugly women voted for us.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:37 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Burbage
Ugly women voted for us.
To be perfectly honest . . . I think the accent wins it for the Irish. As someone once said to me - 'You don't look at the fireplace while your stoking the fire!'
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:43 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

I believe that is also the motto of the Cronulla Sharks, isn't it?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by kar-kier
To be perfectly honest . . . I think the accent wins it for the Irish. As someone once said to me - 'You don't look at the fireplace while your stoking the fire!'
True
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:44 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

What?! How can this thread have got to 10 pages you saucy lot - I only started it a couple of hours ago! Calm down, Calm down!
Attached Thumbnails Hey Mr Lover Lover...-calmdown.jpg  
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:48 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
What?! How can this thread have got to 10 pages you saucy lot - I only started it a couple of hours ago! Calm down, Calm down!
once you mention the word "sex" the usual suspects can't hold back(ScottishCelts). They tend to shoot their load early and then can't stand the pace. Once you add the word "animals" this is usually the cue for others (DunRoamintheUK)
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
once you mention the word "sex" the usual suspects can't hold back(ScottishCelts). Once you add the word "animals" this is usually the cue for others (DunRoamintheUK)
haha usually see your mug joining in as well BS
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:50 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

haha usually see your mug joining in as well BS
only in the former though
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
only in the former though
Of course , how come Dun hasn't made an appearance yet, that's about a minute now after you mentioned the word animal. Mention sheep and he'll be him here in no time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.