Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is he GUILTY ? [discuss]

Is he GUILTY ? [discuss]

Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is he GUILTY ? [discuss]

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
No, it's illegal.

If Aus has a treaty with the US, you might be able to get him the electric chair.... they like killing mentally disabled people in some states, but it would help if he was black and under 18.
just look at the photo, the guys guilty! he has his head in his hands. what more could you ask for.
shock him then hang the bastard. im sure thats legal
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
They're quite partial to killing the odd black fella here in QLD, they don't use the electric chair though, it's a waste of such a precious & temperamental resource. Here they just get policemen to kick them to death
awe come on the guy fell over!

it happens all the time, your out on the piss with a few mates you trip and fall over someones knee, and death. happens every night

just because some poor policeman tried to break his fall, every one points the finger at him. he might have softened his landing with his knee

i say hang the policeman............is that legal?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Dorothy
They use lethal injection in the US now. The electric chair was deemed cruel and unusual in most states. Utah still has the firing squad, though.
now yir talkin'

shoot the bastard. wont do it again i can tell ya!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by seayork2002
I haven't read all the posts so not sure if theis has been mentioned but, although I am not aware of what "disability" he has if he is on a disability pension how did he manage to "piggyback" her.

I don't know the evidence so not sure if guilty or not but I don't trust newspapers
look!
think of the people with no arms or legs. they still have sex doggy style. noone asks how the hel did they do it, but they do!
y'see my thinkin'?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by augigi
Perhaps his disability is not of a physical nature?
very good point, so he is hiding it?

hang him, crafty bastard that he is
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

I have no idea if he is guilty or not but none of the trials have found him guilty. It seems that they don't have enough evidence to convict him so they can't really keep sending him to trial. I think they need to draw the line somewhere and either charge him with something else or let him go.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seayork2002
if not what is to stop him getting a job.
Perhaps he's mentally disabled and unable to work? Could be lots of things.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

you are right.........but there are lots of "mentally" disabled on benefits who shouldn't be...but now I am really getting off the original topic

Old Feb 12th 2008, 3:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by TeresaG
I have no idea if he is guilty or not but none of the trials have found him guilty. It seems that they don't have enough evidence to convict him so they can't really keep sending him to trial. I think they need to draw the line somewhere and either charge him with something else or let him go.
we could do it like they did in the old days.
if he isnt dead by the third attempt let him go
he would have been free by now
Old Feb 12th 2008, 3:51 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

If he was mentally disabled, whatever that means, surely he wouldn't be on trial?

Originally Posted by soapy
we could do it like they did in the old days.
if he isnt dead by the third attempt let him go
he would have been free by now
What are you on Soapy, what ever it is I want some.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice

The Law is not about right or wrong but what you can prove.

Like it or not but that is the way it is.

"He who accuses shall prove"
Old Feb 12th 2008, 4:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
If he was mentally disabled, whatever that means, surely he wouldn't be on trial?

What are you on Soapy, what ever it is I want some.
nah im keeping it all heeeee heeeehahahahahahhahha:blin k:

he might have a social disorder?

just reminded me of a maddy i had in the cab last week.
she was maoning that when she got home she was pushing her man out to get a job. she said that she did everything and he just sat at home.
i asked her why he didnt share the housework and she told me that he cant take the kids to school because he has a social disorder!
im a nosey bastard and wouldnt let it drop, so i asked her more about him.
she told me that he never left the house and had only done so a few times since he was a teen.

i got to thinking and asked how the hell they met if he never left the house.

well, she said with a sigh lol
we lived in the same block of units and she was friends with his ex (who he met the same way)
they spent a lot of time together and one thing led to another (her words) llf

he had a kid to the other lassie and two to this one.
i told her he needed a kick up the arse and that would fix his disorder

as we drove down the drive to their house he was sitting outside chatting to another woman. i had to ask who she was and she replied

that our new friend from next door!
i nearly smashed the taxi into him because i was laughing so much.

so i have decided that im going out to buy myself a social disorder, because this guy has more women than an african king
Old Feb 12th 2008, 4:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by POW148
The Law is not about right or wrong but what you can prove.

Like it or not but that is the way it is.

"He who accuses shall prove"
have you not looked at the photo?????
the guys guilty man, just look at the size of his ears ffs. how can you not see it.
theres yir proof
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:12 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
nah im keeping it all heeeee heeeehahahahahahhahha:blin k:
he might have a social disorder? just reminded me of a maddy i had in the cab last week. she was maoning that when she got home she was pushing her man out to get a job. she said that she did everything and he just sat at home.i asked her why he didnt share the housework and she told me that he cant take the kids to school because he has a social disorder!
im a nosey bastard and wouldnt let it drop, so i asked her more about him.
she told me that he never left the house and had only done so a few times since he was a teen.

i got to thinking and asked how the hell they met if he never left the house.

well, she said with a sigh lol
we lived in the same block of units and she was friends with his ex (who he met the same way)
they spent a lot of time together and one thing led to another (her words) llf

he had a kid to the other lassie and two to this one.
i told her he needed a kick up the arse and that would fix his disorder

as we drove down the drive to their house he was sitting outside chatting to another woman. i had to ask who she was and she replied

that our new friend from next door!
i nearly smashed the taxi into him because i was laughing so much.

so i have decided that im going out to buy myself a social disorder, because this guy has more women than an african king
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

its a true story. everyone is mental here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.