Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is he GUILTY ? [discuss]

Is he GUILTY ? [discuss]

Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:02 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is he GUILTY ? [discuss]

Originally Posted by soapy
its a true story. everyone is mental here
It's like an infectious disease, very contagious.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:16 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seayork2002
if not what is to stop him getting a job. I know I know I will start some debate about people and their right not to work or something but I am sick of being a tax payer and paying for people not working. Yes I agree it is not all black and white but too much of it is happening.

I will sit here now and wait for the backlash.

SORRY FOR GOING OFF TOPIC
you are right.........but there are lots of "mentally" disabled on benefits who shouldn't be...but now I am really getting off the original topic

Perhaps you are not able to see his disability. It could be that he's blind and deaf. Could be that he's mentally ill but deemed fit for trial. Would you hire a paranoid schizophrenic? My brother is one and is on disability since he was about 35. Not because he is incapable of working, but who wants to hire a man who has arguments with inanimate objects? He's perfectly intelligent and knows right from wrong, which I believe is the criteria to be deemed mentally fit to stand trial, but unable to work.

Don't be so quick to judge. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:25 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Perhaps you are not able to see his disability. It could be that he's blind and deaf. Could be that he's mentally ill but deemed fit for trial. Would you hire a paranoid schizophrenic? My brother is one and is on disability since he was about 35. Not because he is incapable of working, but who wants to hire a man who has arguments with inanimate objects? He's perfectly intelligent and knows right from wrong, which I believe is the criteria to be deemed mentally fit to stand trial, but unable to work.

Don't be so quick to judge. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.
I don't think anyone is judging because we have nothing to go on except the newspaper article and we all know how honest reporters are don't we? So far all I've read is a few serious posts scattered amongst nutters.

No names mentioned.

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Feb 12th 2008 at 8:35 am.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:34 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I don't think anyone is judging because we have nothing go on except the newspaper article and we all know how honest reporters are don't we. So far all I've read is a few serious posts scattered amongst nutters.

No names mentioned.
if not what is to stop him getting a job. I know I know I will start some debate about people and their right not to work or something but I am sick of being a tax payer and paying for people not working. Yes I agree it is not all black and white but too much of it is happening.
but there are lots of "mentally" disabled on benefits who shouldn't be...but now I am really getting off the original topic

Sorry to disagree, but I think there are some people judging whether or not he is disabled based on a photo in the papers. He's not on trial for being disabled, but rather for killing someone.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:37 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by Dorothy
but there are lots of "mentally" disabled on benefits who shouldn't be...but now I am really getting off the original topic

Sorry to disagree, but I think there are some people judging whether or not he is disabled based on a photo in the papers. He's not on trial for being disabled, but rather for killing someone.
Oh shite, what did you have to go and quote me for, I left out a word.

Soapy for executioner.......
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:48 am
Still alive

Oh shite, what did you have to go and quote me for, I left out a word.

Soapy for executioner.......
Sorry. I'm suffering terribly with insomnia so a bit bitchy these past few days. I think I need to just chill out a bit.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 9:35 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think anyone is judging because we have nothing to go on except the newspaper article and we all know how honest reporters are don't we? So far all I've read is a few serious posts scattered amongst nutters.

No names mentioned.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=25

Page 2...
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:01 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

The bloke didnt help someone who was dying. He then carried her dead body and hid it. He blatantly lied to police. He cant be that badly disabled physically or mentally if he managed to do all that ! He tried to cover up her death, being scared doesnt come into it from what ive read it was because he didnt want to miss his daughters graduation. He was calculating enough to think all this through so he can now face the consequences of his actions ....

He should be charged with murder and I bloody well hope he will be !!!

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...9-3102,00.html
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by sel
The bloke didnt help someone who was dying. He then carried her dead body and hid it. He blatantly lied to police. He cant be that badly disabled physically or mentally if he managed to do all that ! He tried to cover up her death, being scared doesnt come into it from what ive read it was because he didnt want to miss his daughters graduation. He was calculating enough to think all this through so he can now face the consequences of his actions ....

He should be charged with murder and I bloody well hope he will be !!!

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...9-3102,00.html
He's been charged, Sel. And he's in court but three times they've failed to find him guilty of murder....
That's the difficulty. No evidence, no conviction.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:44 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Not exactly correct.

He is being charged from what I gather for murder. ( for which a hung jury has occured on 3 occasions )

Perhaps im incorrect on that, as there seems insufficient information at this time, to ascertain if he is or has been found not guilty of murder.

However, he will certainly be found guilty of something, once the heavier charge has been set aside.

Possibly, concealment, purgory... parking fines, having big ears...

who bloody knows, but seems like the Police or criminal prosecution, have it in for him, and are either supplying the court with fresh evidence each time, or the system in Australia is such that, if not found guilty the first time, you can be tried and tried again.

Wonder if the same principle applies, to a conviction.. so that you may be re evaluated, and perhaps 7th attempt be found not guilty ???
Old Feb 12th 2008, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

burtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant future

He said he didn't let the fuzz know because he didn't want to miss his childs graduation or play or whatever the next day. Seriously, who does that? He moved the body. THAT'S why the case is going on for so long. They couldn't get the chalk-outline guy to trace around it. Everyone knows that's the most important part of any murder investigation. You learn that on like, day one of murder investigation school.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 11:40 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
The link took me to your post.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 11:43 am

The link took me to your post.
I was wondering if I was one of the serious ones or the nutters...

Don't answer that.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by burtreynoldsisonit
He said he didn't let the fuzz know because he didn't want to miss his childs graduation or play or whatever the next day. Seriously, who does that? He moved the body. THAT'S why the case is going on for so long. They couldn't get the chalk-outline guy to trace around it. Everyone knows that's the most important part of any murder investigation. You learn that on like, day one of murder investigation school.

Nuts!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 11:46 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I was wondering if I was one of the serious ones or the nutters...

Don't answer that.
Serious.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.