Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is he GUILTY ? [discuss]

Is he GUILTY ? [discuss]

Old Feb 9th 2008, 11:08 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is he GUILTY ? [discuss]

Only in Australia...

Whats your view?
Attached Thumbnails Is he GUILTY ? [discuss]-3rd_murder_trial_timberfloorau.jpg  
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:08 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is he GUILTY ? [discuss]

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Only in Australia...

Whats your view?
I'm not sure it's only in Australia at all. There have been plenty of this sort of trial all over the world.

The bottom line is that the media are reporting this.... and we only hear what they want us to.
It appears that if there's not enough evidence to convict this man, then there must be reasonable doubt in the minds of the jury,

Some people are remarkably good con artists ... look at what OJ got away with (allegedly).
This man may well have killed her but you can't keep taking him to trial if there isn't enough evidence to convict him. Basically the prosecutor has to weigh up whether it's in the interest of the public, and balance that against the public money that's going to be used to take him to yet another trial....

And looking at the current trend, the prosecution is going to be unsuccesful.

It's also possible he's telling the truth, she did have an adverse reaction to drugs, and he panicked. Lots of people do in these circumstances.
What is important to remember that he may not get convicted but he'll have to live with himself, plus the stress of all these trials, which are hideous things. I've seen it up close and it does horrible things to a person...

Sometimes it's not important for the law to always get its way. Sometimes society punishes enough.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

Only in Australia...
Whats your view?
Why "only in australia"? Which part is particular to this country?

How can anyone on here possibly make a judgement on guilt without hearing the evidence?
Old Feb 10th 2008, 1:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by augigi

How can anyone on here possibly make a judgement on guilt without hearing the evidence?
aye hes guilty, because i said so

hang him
Old Feb 10th 2008, 1:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom

Sometimes it's not important for the law to always get its way. Sometimes society punishes enough.
NAH, hang him
Old Feb 10th 2008, 2:49 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by augigi

It says ,

Only in Australia....

Whats your View?

so that can be read different ways, you read it one way lol.

Ste
Old Feb 10th 2008, 3:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

It says ,

Only in Australia....

Whats your View?

so that can be read different ways, you read it one way lol.

Ste
hang the bastard, he looks guilt. his head is in his hands ffs. hes guilty!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 4:33 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

He went out for a ciggie and left her to die instead of getting help ... maybe he wasnt the cause of her troubles to start with but he certainly finished her off !!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 4:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by sel
He went out for a ciggie and left her to die instead of getting help ... maybe he wasnt the cause of her troubles to start with but he certainly finished her off !!
im with you............hang him!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:55 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
I can't help feeling you probably read the Daily Mail.

Hanging costs.... are you paying?

And what country are you planning on having him hung in?
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:58 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
He should be shot in the back of the head,by a man in a long green coat in a grey showerblock.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 8:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Piggy back - how the hell did she jump on They're obviously charging him with the wrong thing. Charge him with assisting her death, hiding the body, leading the police up the garden path, whatever, they'd have no problem finding him guilty. Charge him with smoking - that should be a hanging offence, eh Soapy
Old Feb 10th 2008, 8:25 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sel
At least that's what he says....
Old Feb 10th 2008, 8:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Piggy back - how the hell did she jump on They're obviously charging him with the wrong thing. Charge him with assisting her death, hiding the body, leading the police up the garden path, whatever, they'd have no problem finding him guilty. Charge him with smoking - that should be a hanging offence, eh Soapy
I thought he was on DISABILITY !!!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 8:43 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I thought he was on DISABILITY !!!
Not only on disability, he's a disability pensioner at age 44!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.