Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Foreign Students won't go home.

Foreign Students won't go home.

Old Sep 24th 2010, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Foreign Students won't go home.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You're from NI and read and write as such. The discussion was regarding the OPs writing style. You stated that if a Mod told you what their IP was, that would solve the 'question'. I'm simply pointing out that it won't, it will simply tell you where the OP is currently residing. Pedantic, moi?
Thats not fair!! I don't write like I'm from Northern Ireland. Bezesus thats just a stereotypical way of describing us so it is, to be fair, to be fair, ahhh bezeez I need a sip of guinness to get over that insult.

Anyway, you know (wrongly) that I'm from Northern Ireland because I may have mentioned that in previous posts that I grew up there. I think what people want to know is where this mahoganay guy is currently posting from. I don't really care about his background, but why he is stirring up stuff.

JTL
Old Sep 24th 2010, 10:13 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Foreign Students won't go home.

Foreign students know they are not guaranteed employment after finishing their studies, so if they can't find work it's just bad luck.

The student-PR rort was a loophole that should have been closed years ago.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
Jihad! Terrorist!
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your CV, brief as it was. Currently we have a 3 month waiting list for people with your qualifications. We will, however, keep your application on our records.

JTL
Old Sep 24th 2010, 10:48 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Foreign students know they are not guaranteed employment after finishing their studies, so if they can't find work it's just bad luck.

The student-PR rort was a loophole that should have been closed years ago.
Get with the program Vash. This thread went off the foreign student topic about 3 pages ago.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 11:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
but why he is stirring up stuff.

JTL
Because he enjoys stirring and everyone else plays along.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 11:40 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Que pasa? Me and the missus are australian, and have been for 3 years.

Are you seriously hypothesising that this person is using a proxy server to disguise their location.

I'd seriously doubt they are that smart. Or to be fair, If they are that smart, I doubt they could be arsed.

So where is there IP from?

JTL
Anyone can use a free progam off the internet to hide their IP, you dont need to be smart, you can also use one that looks like you are coming from a different country.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 11:41 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mohogony
Anyone can use a free progam off the internet to hide their IP, you dont need to be smart, you can also use one that looks like you are coming from a different country.
Zip?
Slope?
Wigger?
Old Sep 24th 2010, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you dont need to be smart.
Okay, so we've narrowed it down to an idiot.

JTL
Old Sep 24th 2010, 11:52 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

l prefer to remain a man of mystery but l am not from the subcontinent, but there is one poster on B/E who has correctly guessed where l am from a few times.
Italy
Old Sep 24th 2010, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by paulry
Italy
Why Italy? Does his car have 4 reverse gears?
Old Sep 24th 2010, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

l prefer to remain a man of mystery but l am not from the subcontinent, but there is one poster on B/E who has correctly guessed where l am from a few times.
Tasmania? New Zealand?
Old Sep 24th 2010, 12:04 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

terrible rascist slur Italian cars only have 3 reverse gears, it's Italian TANKs that have 4 reverse gears and their ships have pointy sterns to retreat faster
Old Sep 24th 2010, 12:14 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

I recall that guess coming up a few times, long ago.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

But what is so secret about your location? Never met anyone who is so sh%& scared of revealing his nationality.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 12:27 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

I've solved it! (Spam emoticon needed)

He's a Danish Cartoonist!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.