Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Foreign Students won't go home.

Foreign Students won't go home.

Old Sep 24th 2010, 5:33 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Foreign Students won't go home.

Originally Posted by mohogony
Yes talk of setting dogs on aboriginal kids was going too far,
But I never said that did I? In your own little backward world of 'Planet Mohogany' you would have preferred your version to the truth because it gives you something to write about.

Let me jog your memory, although at this moment I don't want to jog it so much as I want to push it out of the window.

Aboriginal teens were teasing my dog and I mean really teasing my dog from outside my garden. The same people were also seen checking out my neighbours houses, my house in fact only they didnt bank on my husband being there, we were all on high alert for this, well perhaps not the elderly couple a few doors down who caught them in her house.

I asked the ranger what would happen IF any of these teens got into my garden and lets face it, they aint going to get into my garden to admire my kelpie, it will more than likely be to see what they can get from my house or shed.

Because they have wound my dog up and teased him, he now hates them and growls whenever he walks near them and if they broke into my garden or house my dog would do some serious damage to them.

Are you still understanding me? I am typing ever so slowly so you can.

I phoned the ranger and asked what the legal outcome of this would be if they broke in if we were out, entered MY property that I pay the mortgage for, uninvited for THEIR own purpose and my dog attacked them. The ranger said 'nothing' because they know there is a dog on there and they CHOOSE to take that chance.

So yes, I agree that their culture was taken away and the stolen generation is a travesty against them.

But what I WILL NOT tolerate is them winding my dog up, casing out me and my neighbours houses - incidentally the guy opposite me found 6 had broken into his house while his wife and kids slept, he caught one of them but the rest escaped. After that, he bought himself a doberman as a guard dog and when they tried to break in again not so long ago, a couple of them that got as far as his garden found themselves on the receiving end of his doberman who bit one of the boys quite badly while trying to tug him as he climbed over the wall to get away.

If YOU enter my property without my consent, you wind my dog up to the point he is aggressive, you choose to behave worse than an animal then you deserve every single thing that may happen to you while you do it.

I was not setting my dog on Aboriginal kids, do I make myself clear or are you that intellectually challenged that you still cannot comprehend me?

I asked what would happen if my dog attacked them if they trespassed on my property.

Really Mohogany, are you simple? Because I don't mind simple people, I really don't but please for the love of god do not dress simplicity up as intelligence -you are making yourself look stupid.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
serves to undermine one of Australia's leading industries as education service providers to overseas students.
Surely you mean - "Australia's leading industries as degree mills for obtaining PR to overseas students"
Old Sep 24th 2010, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

l think the point someone made was just becasue theres a group of Aboriginal kids hanging around the street you should'nt assume they are burglars.
Like you should not assume that all Muslims are terrorists Mohogony!
Old Sep 24th 2010, 5:41 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

l think the point someone made was just becasue theres a group of Aboriginal kids hanging around the street you should'nt assume they are burglars.
Have you been taking stupid pills?

Would you like to tell me then what they are doing in my driveway - MY driveway that you have to off the street to get in to.

Would you like to tell me why the same group had climbed into my neighbours garden?

Oh, perhaps they were admiring the bottlebrush trees, silly me.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 5:44 am

Other people thought your comments about the aboriginal kids was bit racist not just me.
Yeah, probably people that have never had any problems.

But you can bet your bottom dollar that if one of their kids had the shit beaten out of them for a mobile phone, or their gran was raped by 5 of them (that was last year a few km from where I live) then they would be humming a different tune.

Move house? Yes as soon as we can we will.

So shit off with your stupid comments, because at the moment you are singing from your anus.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 5:46 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Yeah, probably people that have never had any problems.

But you can bet your bottom dollar that if one of their kids had the shit beaten out of them for a mobile phone, or their gran was raped by 5 of them (that was last year a few km from where I live) then they would be humming a different tune.

Move house? Yes as soon as we can we will.

So shit off with your stupid comments, because at the moment you are singing from your anus.
You use your tongue preeedier than a twenty dolla whore!!
Old Sep 24th 2010, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
You use your tongue preeedier than a twenty dolla whore!!

Ive just had visions of you saying that while wearing a cowboys outfit, and now my imagination is running riot and I can visualise some of the BE gang in an Expats Cowboys story.

Dunroamin landed heavily on his horse, causing the horse to mutter 'shit that was heavy', kicking the sides of the sweating animal, he urged him into a gallop while dragging Mohogany who was tied up with a rope, along the dust creating a huge cloud.

'It's all the Muslims fault' Mohogany squealed as Dunroamin dragged him through horse shit.

'Oh no, not again' Sue Admin sighed and summoned Pollyanna who was in charge of discipline and ScubaEmma the local cop.

Ozzidoc sat up, excited at the thought that she may be able to patch up Mohogany's skid wounds with a pair of old panties.

'I think we should tie him up and make some biltong out of him' Amazulu said as he took a swig of beer.

Broadshoulders and Jackthelad grinned 'yep, we are up for that'

Paul Admin sat on his rocking chair, shaking his head he muttered 'it's gonna be a long night'

And with that, Badge pulled out his mouth organ and started to play 'Bring me sunshine'

Old Sep 24th 2010, 5:54 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I can spot a non native english speaker from a mile off, they always get certain phrases slightly wrong.
Yep, mohogony certainly isn't a native speaker. I'd say with 80 or 90% certainty that he's from India.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I still reckon he is Indian
What made you think so?
Old Sep 24th 2010, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by asprilla
Yep, mohogony certainly isn't a native speaker. I'd say with 80 or 90% certainty that he's from India.
again, how can you be so sure that he is from India??
Old Sep 24th 2010, 6:12 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
But I never said that did I? In your own little backward world of 'Planet Mohogany' you would have preferred your version to the truth because it gives you something to write about.

Let me jog your memory, although at this moment I don't want to jog it so much as I want to push it out of the window.

Aboriginal teens were teasing my dog and I mean really teasing my dog from outside my garden. The same people were also seen checking out my neighbours houses, my house in fact only they didnt bank on my husband being there, we were all on high alert for this, well perhaps not the elderly couple a few doors down who caught them in her house.

I asked the ranger what would happen IF any of these teens got into my garden and lets face it, they aint going to get into my garden to admire my kelpie, it will more than likely be to see what they can get from my house or shed.

Because they have wound my dog up and teased him, he now hates them and growls whenever he walks near them and if they broke into my garden or house my dog would do some serious damage to them.

Are you still understanding me? I am typing ever so slowly so you can.

I phoned the ranger and asked what the legal outcome of this would be if they broke in if we were out, entered MY property that I pay the mortgage for, uninvited for THEIR own purpose and my dog attacked them. The ranger said 'nothing' because they know there is a dog on there and they CHOOSE to take that chance.

So yes, I agree that their culture was taken away and the stolen generation is a travesty against them.

But what I WILL NOT tolerate is them winding my dog up, casing out me and my neighbours houses - incidentally the guy opposite me found 6 had broken into his house while his wife and kids slept, he caught one of them but the rest escaped. After that, he bought himself a doberman as a guard dog and when they tried to break in again not so long ago, a couple of them that got as far as his garden found themselves on the receiving end of his doberman who bit one of the boys quite badly while trying to tug him as he climbed over the wall to get away.

If YOU enter my property without my consent, you wind my dog up to the point he is aggressive, you choose to behave worse than an animal then you deserve every single thing that may happen to you while you do it.

I was not setting my dog on Aboriginal kids, do I make myself clear or are you that intellectually challenged that you still cannot comprehend me?

I asked what would happen if my dog attacked them if they trespassed on my property.

Really Mohogany, are you simple? Because I don't mind simple people, I really don't but please for the love of god do not dress simplicity up as intelligence -you are making yourself look stupid.
Ok fair enough, l don't disagree with you, but you were the one who bought that topic up in my thread, l never wanted to discuss that issue in the first place.

Last edited by mohogony; Sep 24th 2010 at 6:17 am.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok fair enough, l don't disagree with you, but you were the one who bought that topic up in my thread, l never wanted to discuss that issue in the first place.
Just out of curiosity, where are you from? You certainly don't sound British.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 7:12 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
Just out of curiosity, where are you from? You certainly don't sound British.
He's been asked many times but won't answer. The subcontinent is my guess.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
again, how can you be so sure that he is from India??
I can't be sure he is indian, but I can tell when even the most amazingly well educated english speakers are not native. They will always miss some nuance, or use it incorrectly.

I always jokingly say English is designed to spot foreigners.

JTL
Old Sep 24th 2010, 7:19 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I can't be sure he is indian, but I can tell when even the most amazingly well educated english speakers are not native. They will always miss some nuance, or use it incorrectly.

I always jokingly say English is designed to spot foreigners.

JTL
Either that or our man mohogony is very well educated and extremely polite in the face of quite cutting criticism.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.