Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fish and Chips Bayside Brisbane

Fish and Chips Bayside Brisbane

Old Nov 1st 2009, 11:10 am
Just Joined

tj49 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Fish and Chips Bayside Brisbane

I havn't been to the Balti but Ive been told it's well worth the trip as the food is great and well priced.
Old Nov 1st 2009, 9:04 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Fish and Chips Bayside Brisbane

Originally Posted by tj49
I havn't been to the Balti but Ive been told it's well worth the trip as the food is great and well priced.
Time to get yourself up here then

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 1:59 am
Just Joined

tj49 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Fish and Chips Bayside Brisbane

You never know your luck, might just see you there soon ?
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice
Default Re: Fish and Chips Bayside Brisbane

chumley warners: good old "skeggy chips", great fish, peas and gravy only complaint is he hasn't yet got the trays to serve all your favourites together yet !! you get, the peas, gravy etc in the usual cartons..but we order them to takeaway and stick them on a plate anyways lol hubby loves the pickled eggs too and i also love the cockles in jars yum !! and the prices range from $2.50 for a CONE of chips lol
and spice avenue is also a winner, spoken to the owners and they r very friendly, and from birmingham, which is where they started their first indian restaurant, so cant be far off, worth the trip down, for any of them