Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

First time flying ????

Wikiposts

First time flying ????

Old May 3rd 2010, 10:02 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First time flying ????

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Fabulous. Ban me for pointing out that a relatively new member was being abused.

Oh, and as far as I'm aware w**ker and sh*tty are allowed. There are only 2 words on the list which the sweary filter takes out, so if you don't like my language report it.
Was the lord abusing his member on an open forum AGAIN ???? Frow him to the froor centurion

Last edited by Rete; May 4th 2010 at 1:22 am. Reason: fixing quote
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Jobs for the boys and all that,cant you hear the back scratching
Shut it ya muppet
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:04 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Shut it ya muppet
"Shut it" I didn't say a work,im not stephen hawkings ya know,i type
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:05 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muditha
I'm going to fly for the first time for validation. So what are the things to know when booking a ticket, arranging goods, going for the air port, in the plane and departing ? All the things needed.

Advices are appreciated.
I knew I had posted this somewhere, but I've only just tacked it down....
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6596734
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:06 pm
Home and Happy

"Shut it" I didn't say a work,im not stephen hawkings ya know,i type
God you're on form aren't you!! Can't you get a job or somethign
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:12 pm
FREE TIBET

God you're on form aren't you!! Can't you get a job or somethign
No time for work,im duvet/pillow hunting,the tea towels are a bit ragged
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:15 pm
Home and Happy

No time for work,im duvet/pillow hunting,the tea towels are a bit ragged
SHame you're so far away, I have a lovely duvet, and some great sheets and stuff, nice soft towels too..... Can send you a couple of tea towels if you like
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:17 pm
FREE TIBET

SHame you're so far away, I have a lovely duvet, and some great sheets and stuff, nice soft towels too..... Can send you a couple of tea towels if you like
Keep the sheets,they were from my marital bed,there weren't much use to me then
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:18 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Fabulous. Ban me for pointing out that a relatively new member was being abused.

Oh, and as far as I'm aware wanker and shitty are allowed. There are only 2 words on the list which the sweary filter takes out, so if you don't like my language report it.
A) this is the Barbie so lighten up. No one was 'abusing' the new member. B) you used inappropriate language, which is against the rules and other people have been banned for far less. Deal with it. C) I have already reported you thanks.
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:21 pm
Home and Happy

Keep the sheets,they were from my marital bed,there weren't much use to me then
No wonder they are as good as new
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:22 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Was the lord abusing his member on an open forum AGAIN ???? Frow him to the froor centurion
My member is massive.
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:26 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
My member is massive.
No photos, please, don't want another of those threads that takes a week to load and then is too wide for the screen
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:27 pm
Banned

No photos, please, don't want another of those threads that takes a week to load and then is too wide for the screen
I can take a photo from a long way away if that helps?
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:28 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
I can take a photo from a long way away if that helps?
I love you blokes, you are all so modest
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:33 pm
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muditha
I'm going to fly for the first time for validation. So what are the things to know when booking a ticket, arranging goods, going for the air port, in the plane and departing ? All the things needed.

Advices are appreciated.
Despite some of the banter I am resisting temptation and offer sensible advice.
Try to find the departure gate you will be departing from. Not sure which airport it is but some are huge and can tae ages to walk to find.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.