Wikiposts

The Ever So Slightly Intelligent Quotation Game

Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:21 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Ever So Slightly Intelligent Quotation Game

Originally Posted by curly
imaginary friend bob

he's not the messiah he's a very naughty................
sausage

Hello ..... you don't know me but I know you. I want to play a game here's what happens if you lose . the device your wearing is hooked to your upper and lower jaws if the timer goes off, your mouth will be permanantly ripped open think of it as a, reverse bear trap here i'll show you, there is only one key to the device your wearing and it is in the stomach of your dead cell mate. Look around , know that I'm not lying better hurry up. Make your choice live or .......................
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
sausage

Hello ..... you don't know me but I know you. I want to play a game here's what happens if you lose . the device your wearing is hooked to your upper and lower jaws if the timer goes off, your mouth will be permanantly ripped open think of it as a, reverse bear trap here i'll show you, there is only one key to the device your wearing and it is in the stomach of your dead cell mate. Look around , know that I'm not lying better hurry up. Make your choice live or .......................
do you wanna play monopoly?

romeo romeo wherefore art thou...............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:28 am
Account Closed

do you wanna play monopoly?

romeo romeo wherefore art thou...............
damn socks you said where in my drawer ?

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promtly escaped the maximun security stockade to the Los Angeles Underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

damn socks you said where in my drawer ?

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promtly escaped the maximun security stockade to the Los Angeles Underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can
call the kwik fit fitters

where angels dare to tread...........
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:38 am
Account Closed

call the kwik fit fitters

where angels dare to tread...........
is where you will find the best thongs in town

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really .................
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

is where you will find the best thongs in town

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really .................
are a donkey too

wigwam bam gonna make ya my man, wam bam bam gonna get ya if i can, wigwam bam gonna make ya understand, try a little touch try a little too much just try a little wigwam........
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:55 am
Account Closed

are a donkey too

wigwam bam gonna make ya my man, wam bam bam gonna get ya if i can, wigwam bam gonna make ya understand, try a little touch try a little too much just try a little wigwam........
now on special offer at 25.99 from Woolworths !

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall ...............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

now on special offer at 25.99 from Woolworths !

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall ...............
sod it let's go home for tea

yipee ky yay............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:58 am
Account Closed

sod it let's go home for tea

yipee ky yay............
yay ky yipee

if you see sid ..............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yay ky yipee

if you see sid ..............
tell him he's tea's in the dog

nice to see you to see you ..............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:01 am
Account Closed

tell him he's tea's in the dog

nice to see you to see you ..............
errrrrrrr where you gone ?

try the daz doorstep ...............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

errrrrrrr where you gone ?

try the daz doorstep ...............
to wipe your feet on

hasta la vista baby...............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:05 am
Account Closed

to wipe your feet on

hasta la vista baby...............
sea bueno e importe del piso mojado

Not like that , just ................
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sea bueno e importe del piso mojado

Not like that , just ................
Lo que necesito es una pica de la cuca

you don't wanna do that.............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:09 am
Account Closed

Lo que necesito es una pica de la cuca

you don't wanna do that.............
it will get on the handle

nnnaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whats up .............

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.