Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Ever So Slightly Intelligent Quotation Game

Wikiposts

The Ever So Slightly Intelligent Quotation Game

Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:50 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Re: The Ever So Slightly Intelligent Quotation Game

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
gets her fat ass on the bus

wam bam ............
said batman to robin

Bingo bango.................
Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:52 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
said batman to robin

Bingo bango.................
where new members of The Banana Splits

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: do I feel lucky? Well do ya ...............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: do I feel lucky? Well do ya ...............
...actually yes!

ninety nine red baloons...
Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

well i have my four leaf clover in my pocket

this time next year rodney we'll be ................
Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by curly

...On again at christmas

The hills are alive...
Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:58 am
Account Closed

on the plane to Oz

There shall in that time be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friends hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before ................
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

on the plane to Oz

There shall in that time be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friends hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before ................

and he'll still have a big nose

the fallen madonna with the big...............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

on the plane to Oz

...and verily he shall say, get out more, for ye spendith too much time watching films and learneth the lines by thine heart

And when Bagpuss goes to sleep...
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Olias
...and verily he shall say, get out more, for ye spendith too much time watching films and learneth the lines by thine heart

this games good but you gotta be so quick !
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:04 am
Account Closed

all the fairys wake up & knot his fur

oooh you are .............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

this games good but you gotta be so quick !
As the actress said to the Bishop!
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

all the fairys wake up & knot his fur

oooh you are .............
someone

the fallen madonna with the big................ (again )
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

someone

...bush

and on the seventh day...
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

...bush

and on the seventh day...
it was a week

brand new customers...............
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:07 am
Account Closed

someone

replace the cheesed off ones

he's the most tip top , top ............

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.