Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

England Euro '21 Final- FREE & LEGIT!

England Euro '21 Final- FREE & LEGIT!

Old Jul 12th 2021, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England Euro '21 Final- FREE & LEGIT!

Originally Posted by Retirednow
Karma for the English diving team and the usual racist thuggery afterwards.
My family and friends and work colleagues support England (football... soccer to you) cricket, rugby etc and they are certainly not thugs...and definitely not racist....you need to take a look in the mirror lol

Old Jul 12th 2021, 11:34 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I know a penalty shootout is a bit of a lottery but that one from Rashford? Trying to be smart but he made himself look like a knob
Southgate has taken all responsibility for the penalty shootout, he says HE chose the penalty takers, and he does know a bit about penalty shootouts, The racist abuse those threee got after on SM was so way over the top, and has been referred to the police.
Old Jul 12th 2021, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Retirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brits1
My family and friends and work colleagues support England (football... soccer to you) cricket, rugby etc and they are certainly not thugs...and definitely not racist....you need to take a look in the mirror lol
Today’s post match performance confirms otherwise. How’s that mirror looking?
Old Jul 12th 2021, 12:19 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Southgate has taken all responsibility for the penalty shootout, he says HE chose the penalty takers, and he does know a bit about penalty shootouts, The racist abuse those threee got after on SM was so way over the top, and has been referred to the police.
Sure, but these guys are highly paid professionals - some of the highest earners in world sport and should be able to take a penalty. Rashford ponced about and mucked his up. 19yo Saka, who I'm sure is a great lad, should not have been taking the decisive penalty - England had plenty more experienced players on the pitch. You're right in that Southgate does indeed have to take the blame, but I reckon that as he's right-on woke and has bought into the BLM taking a knee bullshit hook, line and sinker, compiled his list in order to have a young, non-white player bring football 'home'. Bizarre but there it is

No player deserves to be racially abused over a football match result (over anything actually) - social media does have the tendency to bring out the wanker in many people - morons who will post abusive stuff online that they would never say to someone's face. If the police find that a crime has been committed, then those dickheads deserve everything that's coming to them

Last edited by Amazulu; Jul 12th 2021 at 12:43 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2021, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Some mates in London went to the semi. They were genuinely shocked about some of the low life's that attended the match. A small but noticeable minority, living their life around the fortunes of English football, making it quite unpleasant and embarrassing for many others. Probably the same small but noticeable types creating the racism fiasco.
Old Jul 13th 2021, 1:24 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I know a penalty shootout is a bit of a lottery but that one from Rashford? Trying to be smart but he made himself look like a knob
Yep, and the whole debacle could have been avoided by not trying to defend deep and invite pressure for the whole of the second half.

You cannot reliably defend a one goal lead for 45 minutes, the Italian equaliser was inevitable.

They should have pushed forward for 2-0 then shut up shop.

And the vaunted “Squad depth” was not used effectively, more subs earlier needed.

All in all a very English way to lose …
Old Jul 13th 2021, 1:36 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brits1
Looks like the formation we played against Germany. 😮.I may be wrong and trying to stay positive but I think this is playing into the hands of the Italians. The build up to these last few games has been something to behold and glad we're here to experience it. Enjoy the game
I woke up in time for the last 5 minutes of the first half and suffered through the rest of the game.

It was painfully obvious the Italians were getting on top and the lack of proactive tactical response telling.

I’ve been in Australia for 15 years and the difference in sporting attitude really does tell. When the Aussies aren’t blatantly cheating notably excepted

Defaulting back to the safety first attitude does not work, the English cricket team works best when they are playing freely, it seems football regressed to the 80s just for this final. Disappointing to say the least.

Last edited by DeadVim; Jul 13th 2021 at 1:38 pm.
Old Jul 13th 2021, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Retirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I woke up in time for the last 5 minutes of the first half and suffered through the rest of the game.

It was painfully obvious the Italians were getting on top and the lack of proactive tactical response telling.

I’ve been in Australia for 15 years and the difference in sporting attitude really does tell. When the Aussies aren’t blatantly cheating notably excepted

Defaulting back to the safety first attitude does not work, the English cricket team works best when they are playing freely, it seems football regressed to the 80s just for this final. Disappointing to say the least.
The English cricket team are far more professional when it comes to cheating, the Aussies are rank amateurs in comparison…
Old Jul 14th 2021, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim

There's a real litmus test for proving this point in British Football...... Ange at Celtic. I reckon he'll make them a force in Europe again. However, he will need 2 years. Hence he was probably much better off going to a Championship team.... A Birmingham, QPR, Forest etc. Still it's going to be interesting.

Old Jul 15th 2021, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, but these guys are highly paid professionals - some of the highest earners in world sport and should be able to take a penalty. Rashford ponced about and mucked his up. 19yo Saka, who I'm sure is a great lad, should not have been taking the decisive penalty - England had plenty more experienced players on the pitch. You're right in that Southgate does indeed have to take the blame, but I reckon that as he's right-on woke and has bought into the BLM taking a knee bullshit hook, line and sinker, compiled his list in order to have a young, non-white player bring football 'home'. Bizarre but there it is

No player deserves to be racially abused over a football match result (over anything actually) - social media does have the tendency to bring out the wanker in many people - morons who will post abusive stuff online that they would never say to someone's face. If the police find that a crime has been committed, then those dickheads deserve everything that's coming to them
I fully agree with Southgate .and hopefully more will be done to find anyone who threatens ,abuse etc anyone online.
Old Jul 15th 2021, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

How nice…

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...e_iOSApp_Other