The "Dull" thread

Old Jan 2nd 2012, 1:48 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The "Dull" thread

Originally Posted by Seasider
I tried, really I did but it bridges the gap between Ikea and the Cocoa Republics/Jimmy Possums of this world, although items requiring delivery are still banned.

In a shameless attempt to increase the dullness factor, I've just sorted out my knicker drawers. Delighted to find that my new tallboy drawers each take 12 of those little linkable boxes from Kmart perfectly, enabling me to sort and store everything from my g-strings to my best granny knickers with ease.
Oooh, I need a new tallboy.
Or just a tall boy.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 1:49 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
That's not dull. All that 'Snap, Crackle and Pop!'
That's positively exciting.
Well I suppose it is.

Mods!
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 1:49 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

I tried, really I did but it bridges the gap between Ikea and the Cocoa Republics/Jimmy Possums of this world, although items requiring delivery are still banned.

In a shameless attempt to increase the dullness factor, I've just sorted out my knicker drawers. Delighted to find that my new tallboy drawers each take 12 of those little linkable boxes from Kmart perfectly, enabling me to sort and store everything from my g-strings to my best granny knickers with ease.
Those last two lines were intesting.....tread carefully.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 1:55 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

meh
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Actually not so dull for me ... I got burnt to a crisp at Camber Sands when I was about 17 and have been to Leysdown on several occasions and quite enjoyed it. I know people still go there in search of it's numerous thrills.

I drove down to Camber Sands just to watch a big meteor shower one year.

I'm odd like that.

Have I drifted into 'not dull' territory?

Then I will mention Bognor.
Didnt Bognor have a really good figure 8 up and over go cart style track in it's litte fair ground... or was that Little Hampton. ?

That made it 1 up from total dullsville.

One place that I cant put on the Dullsville list is Walton on the Naze.... I got stuck waste deep in the mud their once and have been fearful of swamp like mud ever since.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Jan 2nd 2012 at 2:05 am.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

My gym is shut til Jan 4 so instead I'm watching Sunderland's match on an old Sony Trinitron.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commonwealth
meh
A second hand contribution from child approx 6 years old at next table.... "these gulls are just dull ! Wish they would steal this fish off my basket, they are such dull boring birds!!"

The mother is deep in her iPad, wonder if she just taught the kid the word dull!
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
A second hand contribution from child approx 6 years old at next table.... "these gulls are just dull ! Wish they would steal this fish off my basket, they are such dull boring birds!!"

The mother is deep in her iPad, wonder if she just taught the kid the word dull!
You do meet some dull people, not only on here.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:40 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Suspect the kid is a whiny ass kid, hence the iPad. You'll probably find she's deep in a conversation on here...

Originally Posted by General Tojo
My gym is shut til Jan 4 so instead I'm watching Sunderland's match on an old Sony Trinitron.
Really, that is the dullest of the dull. You win.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:42 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

You mentioned G strings. That's interesting.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:42 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Moved and dusted cupboard.
Ate noodles as Christmas meat had gone off. Yay! (I mean, whatever.)
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:50 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is so dull and boring that it has attracted 56 replies.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:54 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
This thread is so dull and boring that it has attracted 56 replies.
Well I finally found one I had something to contribute to.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:55 am
221b Baker Street

It's 43 degrees outside.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom

Really, that is the dullest of the dull. You win.
Ta, you've made my day even duller.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.