Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you like Jack ASS?

Do you like Jack ASS?

Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:46 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Do you like Jack ASS?

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Now thats someone trying to get a Darwin award
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:53 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
OK It's just me that has no intention of watching what you guys have just been howling over. Sounds complete and utter crap to me
Honestly Moneypen give it a go, its soooo funny, well some bits are.Miss out the bit when a guy called stveo' comes on , he's just a sicko.Its definatly not for lil kids tho.

The bits where they mutilate themselves are abit gross and i dont watch but the stunts they pull on the public are waaaaaay funny
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:57 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
OK It's just me that has no intention of watching what you guys have just been howling over. Sounds complete and utter crap to me
I'm with you Pen, I don't like anything like that. One of the guys in it has just been charged with Cocaine offences.

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
Dirty sanchez walk al over the jackass boys mate...loved the bit where the tell the one guy about a world record for being hit by paint balls,summat like 120 odd balls..just wearing a pair of undies.

Then goes out and beats the record,absolutely covered in bruises..only to tell him there's no such record...

To the OP dont let your 8 yr old watch the sanchez boys...
My son has all the DS dvd's and I can't watch them, although I listen to him cracking up in his room.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Racht70
Honestly Moneypen give it a go, its soooo funny, well some bits are.Miss out the bit when a guy called stveo' comes on , he's just a sicko.Its definatly not for lil kids tho.

The bits where they mutilate themselves are abit gross and i dont watch but the stunts they pull on the public are waaaaaay funny
Nah, I'm happy staying ignorant I've heard about Steve'o though, he's locked up in a psycho ward at the moment. If I watched it, I would either find it funny and then be really disappointed in myself or hate it and wish I never seen it Oh I'm missing Top Gear - now that's funny!
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:02 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

I think Johnny is quite yummy too.
Attached Thumbnails Do you like Jack ASS?-johnny_knoxville.jpg  
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Of course dirty sanchez is better thier Welsh We wont mention the triple crown in the 6 nations