Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you like Jack ASS?

Do you like Jack ASS?

Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:43 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Do you like Jack ASS?

OH

MY

GOD,

My 8 year old is watching something called Jack Ass. I have heard of it, but never watched it. As i wondered past the room he is in, i saw on the TV screen a man with his ball's hanging out and a dog biting them

What the hell!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you like Jack ASS?

I have no idea about the programme other than it doesn't sound like 7 year old viewing material
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

I just discovered it last week - my 11 year old grandson was watching it - I caught some bloke having his bum cheeks pierced and clipped together!!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I have no idea about the programme other than it doesn't sound like 7 year old viewing material
Neither do i

I was like...'what the hell is this your watching'...he was like 'i watch it all the time'. Not no more he doesn't.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:49 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Jackass is about 5 blokes that do stupid things in the name of entertainment.

some of it can be bloody funny but mostly is just stupid.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:53 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

I love it and will sit and PMSL at it much to the amazement of DH, who doesn't find it remotely funny. I love slapstick tho.

Definitely not for kids tho - they regularly mutilate and torture one another for the fun of it.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:55 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
I love it and will sit and PMSL at it much to the amazement of DH, who doesn't find it remotely funny. I love slapstick tho.

Definitely not for kids tho - they regularly mutilate and torture one another for the fun of it.
i loved the one with the giant eleastic band or was that the welsh version?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:19 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
OH

MY

GOD,

My 8 year old is watching something called Jack Ass. I have heard of it, but never watched it. As i wondered past the room he is in, i saw on the TV screen a man with his ball's hanging out and a dog biting them

What the hell!!
your joking right?? youve never heard of jackass wait till i see you lol!!!

Johnny knoxville him of dukes of hazzard is in it thats were he was discovered there also welsh boys that do a show dirty sanchez same kind of thing.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:22 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the one with the runaway electric scooters with them dressed as old folks PMSL
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kez81
your joking right?? youve never heard of jackass wait till i see you lol!!!

Johnny knoxville him of dukes of hazzard is in it thats were he was discovered there also welsh boys that do a show dirty sanchez same kind of thing.
Nope, never heard of it, but i have now. Well, i have actually heard of it, i just don't watch it. I will put them to bed and watch it, it looked quite funny. This guy was climbing a ladder and a woman walked past and saw his knob hanging out i was laughing and crying.

Hey, he was a big boy too
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

OH

MY

GOD,

What the hell!!

A bunch of Sado Masochists getting kicks out of hurting each other - they drink sick and roll in stingy nettles - some of the milder things they do...
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:33 am
Account Closed

Actually, on now is Jack Ass movie 2, on Foxtel. I will watch it Kerry just for you
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:37 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, never heard of it, but i have now. Well, i have actually heard of it, i just don't watch it. I will put them to bed and watch it, it looked quite funny. This guy was climbing a ladder and a woman walked past and saw his knob hanging out i was laughing and crying.

Hey, he was a big boy too
Ya perv

Actually, on now is Jack Ass movie 2, on Foxtel. I will watch it Kerry just for you
Might watch it myself
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Ya perv

Might watch it myself
Yeah, me too...need a laugh and half.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:43 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Did you see the one where they hired a car, took it away, absolutely TRASHED it and then drove it back in to the agency?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.