Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you like Jack ASS?

Do you like Jack ASS?

Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:46 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do you like Jack ASS?

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Did you see the one where they hired a car, took it away, absolutely TRASHED it and then drove it back in to the agency?
i remember that one

remember the one where they dug a hole from the field and straight into the middle of the uncles house?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

I loved the one where they did 'American Werewolf in London'.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:56 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Remember the one where they put a crocodile in their mum's kitchen? She comes back in and goes crazy and he is desperate for her to say "F_*K". Can't remember if she does or not.

Or this one, where they wake their folks with fireworks?

Hope my son doesn't turn out the same...
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:58 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Remember the one where they put a crocodile in their mum's kitchen? She comes back in and goes crazy and he is desperate for her to say "F_*K". Can't remember if she does or not.

Or this one, where they wake their folks with fireworks?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V2AdVTbTH-E&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V2AdVTbTH-E&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hope my son doesn't turn out the same...
These guy's are NUTS!!!

Bloody funny!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:03 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Do you like Jack ASS?

The new jackass 2.5 movie is out now on dvd wejust watched it and it is crazy i think they r all either drunk or on drugs lol but at least u can have a laugh
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

errr..some of the stuff on there is pretty rank!!! like, wanking a horse and drinking it's seamen
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:24 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
OH

MY

GOD,

My 8 year old is watching something called Jack Ass. I have heard of it, but never watched it. As i wondered past the room he is in, i saw on the TV screen a man with his ball's hanging out and a dog biting them

What the hell!!
I prefer Dirty Sanchez !
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:26 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

OK It's just me that has no intention of watching what you guys have just been howling over. Sounds complete and utter crap to me
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:30 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Sounds complete and utter crap to me
That reminds me of the scene in the bathroom fittings store...
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

OK It's just me that has no intention of watching what you guys have just been howling over. Sounds complete and utter crap to me
There's alot of crap on it.....literally...
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

That reminds me of the scene in the bathroom fittings store...
There's alot of crap on it.....literally...
And that's funny?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

And that's funny?
No..i have found the vomit/turd one's quite disgusting. The funny one i just watched was where a man was wondering around the street with his hairy sacks hanging out of his shorts. It's the public reaction's that had me in stitches.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:38 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

OH

MY

GOD,

My 8 year old is watching something called Jack Ass. I have heard of it, but never watched it. As i wondered past the room he is in, i saw on the TV screen a man with his ball's hanging out and a dog biting them

What the hell!!
I think it's great, but then I do have a pretty childish sense of humour. Southpark, Family Guy, Beavis and Butthead are some of the finest things to come out of America.

Immature is great.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:38 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

No..i have found the vomit/turd one's quite disgusting. The funny one i just watched was where a man was wondering around the street with his hairy sacks hanging out of his shorts. It's the public reaction's that had me in stitches.
OK
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:40 pm
Account Closed

OK
Go watch it...i bet you'll love it secretly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.