Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Desperate But It's Serious [urinating in public]

Desperate But It's Serious [urinating in public]

Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperate But It's Serious [urinating in public]

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Seen it all before too - mostly at music festivals. I once seen a bloke crouching down and dropping a log. Think he was full of drugs though, no excuse but it sorta explains the situation.
Bit different when you are actually in the middle of the seating area at a proper stadium though
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:46 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Bit different when you are actually in the middle of the seating area at a proper stadium though
Old Jul 13th 2011, 2:19 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Yep, they don't do themselves any favours do they
Still it's taken the heat away from big Mal's potential fiasco
It's pissed in the fire certainly, back to politics for Mal
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

She should be made to clean it all up.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

her chair would be covered in wee
Old Jul 14th 2011, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody filthy Qlders That is funny.

I've had many a public wee, but never on my own seat!

It appears from the commentary that the game was actually over so why didnt she just go down to the bog
Old Jul 14th 2011, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

sammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant futuresammax has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cresta57
Desperate But Not Serious.
Nothing to do with old Adam & his ants. But what do you think of the woman who dropped her drawers & peed on her seat at last Wednesdays State Of Origin decider. She has been charged with urinating in a public place, dirty bitch Full story here
Oh & here's a link to the cheeky mare caught in the act, beware it shows a bare arse
OMG I can't believe someone could do that! I have nightmares about that very subject!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 12:09 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but that made me chuckle. Not the actual 'event' that was more of an OMG moment but the totally uncaring standing up to dress again, totally oblivious to everyone behind her. I mean, wouldn't you try to pull your pants up as surreptitiously as possible?
Old Jul 14th 2011, 1:10 pm

Jensanco is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I'm sorry but that made me chuckle. Not the actual 'event' that was more of an OMG moment but the totally uncaring standing up to dress again, totally oblivious to everyone behind her. I mean, wouldn't you try to pull your pants up as surreptitiously as possible?
Surrounded by people would you not jsut go to the loo or at least the stairs for heavens sake where no one or much fewer people are staring at your urinating lady garden!!! and butt crack.

A friend of ours was in Morrisons last week and there was a bloke - given he was quite a mature aged bloke - tho decently dressed that decided just inside the doors about 100 metres from the loo's he's drop his pants and poo by one of the big window's... was all over his shoes the back of his trousers apparently bleurghhhhhh

Old Jul 14th 2011, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Pauline Hanson should know better.

(But she probably doesn't *sigh*).
Old Jul 14th 2011, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

She needs one of these:

http://www.shewee.com/products/Shewee-Extreme-Pink.html

I have just bought 4 for my friends and I when we go camping
Old Jul 14th 2011, 11:42 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tina7

(But she probably doesn't *sigh*).
I think that has been repeatedly proven ... the worrying thing is that she actually has some popularity in QLD ...

Now, where is the most public place I have had a wee? Well, no-one has seen my todger (I think) but the occasional excursion to the bushes at the side of a cricket pitch has been known.

That and the well-documented court case of which I cannot speak ...