Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Desperate But It's Serious [urinating in public]

Desperate But It's Serious [urinating in public]

Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:32 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Desperate But It's Serious [urinating in public]

Desperate But Not Serious.
Nothing to do with old Adam & his ants. But what do you think of the woman who dropped her drawers & peed on her seat at last Wednesdays State Of Origin decider. She has been charged with urinating in a public place, dirty bitch Full story here
Oh & here's a link to the cheeky mare caught in the act, beware it shows a bare arse
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperate But It's Serious [urinating in public]

Originally Posted by cresta57
Nothing to do with old Adam & his ants. But what do you think of the woman who dropped her drawers & peed on her seat at last Wednesdays State Of Origin decider. She has been charged with urinating in a public place, dirty bitch Full story here
Oh & here's a link to the cheeky mare caught in the act, beware it shows a bare arse
Truly disgusting. Mind you I also think its disgusting that they've made her a "Courier mail Star"all over the website etc

I'd be all for banning her from the ground for life - the way they do with hooligans.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:39 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Pauline Hanson should know better.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:54 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

O MY GOD

dirty biach
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:56 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
O MY GOD

dirty biach
I've seen it done before but that was at a festival ... and by a bloke ... a good reason to steer clear of any flying bottles that look like they are full of warm bitter.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:59 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I've seen it done before but that was at a festival ... and by a bloke ... a good reason to steer clear of any flying bottles that look like they are full of warm bitter.
filthy barstewards...bleugh.....

and warm frothy bitter
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

How ironic it's posted on a website called ......Liveleak

Makes my odd dash behind the trees almost legal
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

Hate to say it, but seen it prob more than a 100 times. Cardiff on a sat night has people weeing in many an alley, festivals seem to be fair game and over a railing at sydney harbour on NYE took the biscuit - some lady was there and it was absolutely crowded waiting all day for fireworks. She concocted an elaborate tent to the front and did it through the railings apologising to all around while everyone the other side got a good look.

I never really worked it out really, I mean even when I was clubbing a lot and not in a good shape, I always knew the cold air would make me want to use the toilet so went before I left a club
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by odyssey
Hate to say it, but seen it prob more than a 100 times. Cardiff on a sat night has people weeing in many an alley, festivals seem to be fair game and over a railing at sydney harbour on NYE took the biscuit - some lady was there and it was absolutely crowded waiting all day for fireworks. She concocted an elaborate tent to the front and did it through the railings apologising to all around while everyone the other side got a good look.

I never really worked it out really, I mean even when I was clubbing a lot and not in a good shape, I always knew the cold air would make me want to use the toilet so went before I left a club
to be honest i can understand it if someones caught short outside, finds a bush and takes a pee, but to pee on a seat in a stadium in full view of other people.....nope.......dirty biach
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:11 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Go the morons!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
Go the morons!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:15 am

Go the morons!
oi
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:18 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Go the morons!
Yep, they don't do themselves any favours do they
Still it's taken the heat away from big Mal's potential fiasco
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:21 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Go the morons!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:24 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Go the morons!

Seen it all before too - mostly at music festivals. I once seen a bloke crouching down and dropping a log. Think he was full of drugs though, no excuse but it sorta explains the situation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.