Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Describe your day so far in the context of a steamy novel

Describe your day so far in the context of a steamy novel

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 3:54 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Describe your day so far in the context of a steamy novel

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Dont blame you for trying.I did the same the other day in Reece trying to get discount.The girl serving me just wasnt interested.
Oh god I would never do that with this guy I have known him too long and he has become a mate, he was really good about fixing our fence when Mr PP was in hospital.

In all honesty, I am not very good at doing that, I have tried in the past and just felt like a fish out of water. If I feel I am being ripped off I tend to get shitty and end the agreement so dont have the patience to use the old charms.

Probably getting too old for it, a middle aged overweight chick trying to do that would probably make most reach for the bucket.

But I tell you one thing, if I was younger, slimmer and could carry it off I would give it a bash.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Dont blame you for trying.I did the same the other day in Reece trying to get discount.The girl serving me just wasnt interested.
Mine don't get me discount either I do get served quicker in bars though
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 3:57 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LouiseR
Actually you have just reminded me - I do use my chest to cross roads and will proudly stick them out to make cars stop for me, so I guess I do use them to my advantage.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 3:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind a discount, do they get you a seat on the bus?
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Actually you have just reminded me - I do use my chest to cross roads and will proudly stick them out to make cars stop for me, so I guess I do use them to my advantage.
I,on the other hand, use my feet.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Boobs that stop traffic!

Originally Posted by spartacus
Never mind a discount, do they get you a seat on the bus?
No don't get a seat but do get some weirdos standing close and bumping into me by 'accident' sometimes though.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:04 am

Boobs that stop traffic!

No don't get a seat but do get some weirdos standing close and bumping into me by 'accident' sometimes though.
Yep they sure do, when you are waiting to cross the road just take a deep breath in and you will be surprised at how quickly you can cross.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:06 am

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:10 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Were the noisy neighbours keeping you awake?
No my legs went numb.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:14 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Thursday knew, as soon as I made my presence known, that this would be my turn to dominate; my turn to let her know that I was in charge and that she was my steed, ready to be saddled and rode just the way that I wanted to ride her. For once, I was the boss and I held the whip and Thursday would relent to my will, just for once. Thursday was mine and I was ready to take her. Her body trembled with the thought of my manly physique subsuming her vulnerable, delicate and feminine form as I slowly and firmly held her still, waiting for her to accept me in whichever way I chose to give myself to her...

Next...
With Thursday now long gone and a distant memory of throbbing loins of yesterday, my lustful and needy attention turned, once more, to her flirtatious and gregarious younger sister Friday. It had been exactly one week since Friday and had I danced the light Fandago, each time almost culminating in a multitude of ecstatic, sexually charged crescendos, whilst entwined around each other like amorous red ivy on a telegraph pole. I say almost because whilst Friday likes to tempt me, as she does every week, by allowing me a fleeting and yet exhilarating glimpse of her holiest of holies, she has never allowed me to venture past the gates of her kingdom. Friday seemed to take enormous pleasure in showing me what lay inside her courtyard but whilst always choosing to impose an ongoing solitude within the soft, warm and inviting walls of her excruciatingly desirable retreat. Deep down I felt almost sure that Friday wanted me simply to take her and assault her fortifications with my phallic battering ram but I had to be sure that a resolute "YES!" was not confused with a sexually heightened and sheepish "NO" and that a resolute "NO" was not an amateurish attempt at reverse psychology and that "MEH?" was not a result of acute flatulence and a side effect of her trying vigorously to clear her bowels? Friday was no stranger to sexual frustration except this time she sensed that something was different, she could see that my blood was pumping, conspicuously pooling in certain places of my anatomy, but the game was still in play and Friday was the master and I her addicted slave. She relished that I craved her Opiate and that she had me in exactly the same position that every dealer wants their junkies. To her I was simply a thing to be played with, to myself I was like a USB device that had been owned like forever but that had never been taken out of it's packaging but so desperately needed to be plugged in......

and that's about where I am up to with my day so far....Not that exciting really?

Last edited by DunRoaminTheUK; Oct 22nd 2010 at 4:18 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:21 am

PP jumped as the doorbell rang, peering out of the window she saw Spartacus clutching a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine, smoothing down his hair, he took a deep breath and smiled as she opened the door.

'Wanna come and play with my kelpie?' PP grinned at him, taking the bottle of wine and choccies from him, she beckoned him to come into the living room.

'Will it hurt?' Spartacus said looking a touch nervous.

'Only if you are not quick enough with his balls' PP replied and grabbed a load of tennis balls from the cupboard.

Spartacus looked disappointed and sighed 'I was hoping to play with your tits'

'Oh not again Sparty, last time you tried that you were trapped for 7 days and had to be rescued by Dunroamin and Stevo and Stevo still hasn't recovered by the nipple injury' PP patted Sparty on the back gentley,

'I will help!' Pollyanna yelled as she came out of the kitchen with Louise and Tiddlypom.

Spartacus looked up and laughed, 'Is this death by mammary?"

Tiddlypom and Louise looked at one another and then at Sparty and giggled 'You could say that'.

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PP jumped as the doorbell rang, peering out of the window she saw Spartacus clutching a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine, smoothing down his hair, . . . . he took a deep breath and smiled as she opened the door.

'Wanna come and play with my kelpie?' PP grinned at him, taking the bottle of wine and choccies from him, she beckoned him to come into the living room.

'Will it hurt?' Spartacus said looking a touch nervous.

'Only if you are not quick enough with his balls' PP replied and grabbed a load of tennis balls from the cupboard.

Spartacus looked disappointed and sighed 'I was hoping to play with your tits'

'Oh not again Sparty, last time you tried that you were trapped for 7 days and had to be rescued by Dunroamin and Stevo and Stevo still hasn't recovered by the nipple injury' PP patted Sparty on the back gentley,

'I will help!' Pollyanna yelled as she came out of the kitchen with Louise and Tiddlypom.

Spartacus looked up and laughed, 'Is this death by mammary?"

Tiddlypom and Louise looked at one another and then at Sparty and giggled 'You could say that'.

Crumbs! . . . . I've just spilt Caesar Salad Dressing down my trousers!

Last edited by spartacus; Oct 22nd 2010 at 4:43 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boobs that stop traffic!

Tell your husband to stop it if you don't like it . . .
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
With Thursday now long gone and a distant memory of throbbing loins of yesterday, my lustful and needy attention turned, once more, to her flirtatious and gregarious younger sister Friday. It had been exactly one week since Friday and had I danced the light Fandago, each time almost culminating in a multitude of ecstatic, sexually charged crescendos, whilst entwined around each other like amorous red ivy on a telegraph pole. I say almost because whilst Friday likes to tempt me, as she does every week, by allowing me a fleeting and yet exhilarating glimpse of her holiest of holies, she has never allowed me to venture past the gates of her kingdom. Friday seemed to take enormous pleasure in showing me what lay inside her courtyard but whilst always choosing to impose an ongoing solitude within the soft, warm and inviting walls of her excruciatingly desirable retreat. Deep down I felt almost sure that Friday wanted me simply to take her and assault her fortifications with my phallic battering ram but I had to be sure that a resolute "YES!" was not confused with a sexually heightened and sheepish "NO" and that a resolute "NO" was not an amateurish attempt at reverse psychology and that "MEH?" was not a result of acute flatulence and a side effect of her trying vigorously to clear her bowels? Friday was no stranger to sexual frustration except this time she sensed that something was different, she could see that my blood was pumping, conspicuously pooling in certain places of my anatomy, but the game was still in play and Friday was the master and I her addicted slave. She relished that I craved her Opiate and that she had me in exactly the same position that every dealer wants their junkies. To her I was simply a thing to be played with, to myself I was like a USB device that had been owned like forever but that had never been taken out of it's packaging but so desperately needed to be plugged in......

and that's about where I am up to with my day so far....Not that exciting really?
Is Friday in the real estate business by any chance?
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:47 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Crumbs! . . . . I've just spilt Caesar Salad Dressing down my trousers!
Don't waste it, I have a lovely bit of chicken thigh sandwich it could go on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.