Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Describe your day so far in the context of a steamy novel

Describe your day so far in the context of a steamy novel

Old Oct 21st 2010, 4:45 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Describe your day so far in the context of a steamy novel

Thursday knew, as soon as I made my presence known, that this would be my turn to dominate; my turn to let her know that I was in charge and that she was my steed, ready to be saddled and rode just the way that I wanted to ride her. For once, I was the boss and I held the whip and Thursday would relent to my will, just for once. Thursday was mine and I was ready to take her. Her body trembled with the thought of my manly physique subsuming her vulnerable, delicate and feminine form as I slowly and firmly held her still, waiting for her to accept me in whichever way I chose to give myself to her...

Next...
Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:22 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Describe your day so far in the context of a steamy novel

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Thursday knew, as soon as I made my presence known, that this would be my turn to dominate; my turn to let her know that I was in charge and that she was my steed, ready to be saddled and rode just the way that I wanted to ride her. For once, I was the boss and I held the whip and Thursday would relent to my will, just for once. Thursday was mine and I was ready to take her. Her body trembled with the thought of my manly physique subsuming her vulnerable, delicate and feminine form as I slowly and firmly held her still, waiting for her to accept me in whichever way I chose to give myself to her...

Next...
This is open to all by the way...
Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:38 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

This is open to all by the way...
Three's a crowd mate.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:42 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Originally Posted by Burbage
Three's a crowd mate.
Maybe Thursday would like a threesome?
Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

mulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond repute

Have a wee problem with Thursday as she,s named after Thor who was a big lad and not known for his feminine side ......things got a whole lot worse when
Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:54 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burbage
Three's a crowd mate.
Actually, I'm wondering if two might be a crowd in this instance
Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:55 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Originally Posted by brissybee
Actually, I'm wondering if two might be a crowd in this instance
Not really, I'm done and all zipped up. Thursday's going to be bow-legged for a while...
Old Oct 21st 2010, 6:56 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

(Mills and Boon stylee)
TP pulled her *peach velour jogging suit on, shoved her hair back into a casual pony tail and smeared a dab of **peach lipgloss onto her full lips before running down the road, her long, curvacious legs carrying her easily through her two mile ***jog.
After a sensual shower with her favourite perfumed shower gel, she decided to go crack some nuts.

**** it, This man's a total w_anker, she said, biting her bottom lip with her teeth, running her tongue lightly over the peach lip gloss.
She pressed 'send', the click of her mouse sending an echo into the still house.

Work done, she poured shiraz into a glass, sipped it sensually with her full lips, licked the drip off the bottom and then ****chugged it down, because this is Australia, where men are men and women drink shiraz in schooners.

* don't have one of those
** don't have any of that either
*** didn't do that really
**** definitely did that.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 7:01 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Not really, I'm done and all zipped up. Thursday's going to be bow-legged for a while...
Not after 30 seconds it won't.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 7:05 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Originally Posted by brissybee
Not after 30 seconds it won't.
Have you tried giving these guys a call? www.amiaustralia.com.au
Old Oct 21st 2010, 7:51 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Lorna woke up in her large, comfortable bed and stretched languorously feeling the heat from her naked body and the touch of her soft skin under her fingertips. In her cosy cocoon and lethargic semi-conciousness her head was filled with warm and sensual images of the sexy, young, handsome and perfectly toned lifeguard who'd been so attentive to her every need and such a passionate and eager lover. She wanted to feel his strong arms and his shapely legs wrapped around her again.

She reached out a lazy hand to caress him but felt only empty space.
It was then that she heard her partner crashing coffee cups around in the kitchen and the two children arguing over who was having the last of the Coco-Pops and who'd be left with boring Weetabix.

Dream over and back to reality - Lorna reluctantly pulled on an old but favourite robe, shoved her tired feet into a pair of well worn slippers, pulled her hair away from her sleepy eyes pinning it up with a large, plastic clip and resigned herself to a day full of cleaning and cooking. How she wished she had begun preperations for her dinner party yesterday. She had at least got one thing organised yesterday. She had bought more than a few litres of delicious wine. Would it be really bad to have an aperitivo for breakfast? Yes of course it would, so she got the kids off to school and sat down at the computer with a fresh cup of tea to check out the day's posts on BE. She did after all, have the whole day to clean the bathroom and she was an old hand at throwing some ingredients together and turning them into a mouth watering meal. She was looking forward to that wine though.

Last edited by Lorna at Vicenza; Oct 21st 2010 at 8:00 am.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

I LUV owt like this me!
Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
I LUV owt like this me!
Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I woke breathless with anticipation.
Shit sorry, that should just be, I woke breathless!
Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:37 am
Not actually a squirrel

Have you tried giving these guys a call? www.amiaustralia.com.au
Plucked this one from your favourites no doubt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.