The Cricket Thread

Old Oct 28th 2021, 10:06 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread

Originally Posted by Retirednow
And a massive apology to his teammates
So what?

His choice
Old Oct 28th 2021, 1:38 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, now he has both apologised (fatal mistake in the cancel culture world) and backed away from his former apparent convictions.

Sad capitulation.
Old Oct 28th 2021, 1:59 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread,,

Originally Posted by Amazulu
QdK is a hero for standing up to CSA's virtue-signalling mandate. He has a constitutional right to not take the knee if that's how he feels - something that CSA cannot override. If it was ever challenged in an SA court, CSA would get smashed

Reading on the SA news sites and many of his fellow cricketers and insiders of the game - black and white - have come out in his defence

Given the messed up, virtue-signalling, identity driven world we live in in 2021, QdK may have just effectively ended his cricketing career - and given that he's only 28, that would be a heavy price to pay. There's also rumours that he's pissed off with CSA for taking the captaincy off of him earlier this - for no other reason than the colour of his skin

Then you have dickheads like the ABC sports reporter, Tony Armstrong, almost in tears on breakfast TV, calling QdK a racist. WTF!

The West is eating itself from within
Absolutely, we are imploding ….
Old Oct 28th 2021, 11:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I started but it was the usual Guardian hate speech so I gave up
Likewise. I can barely get through a paragraph of any Guardian hate fill articles. And if I can, I am greeted with a donation request at the end. What type of publication is this.
Old Oct 29th 2021, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Next up for the one knee.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...e25164ad9cdf51
Old Oct 29th 2021, 1:23 pm
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by Beoz
One Inch?

Black Vibrators Matter?
Old Nov 6th 2021, 9:35 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, after 10 months in the pilbara this year, I'll be home for every single ball in the ashes. I can't wait. The most important series in test cricket, maybe not but it's the most important one for me. Splendid stuff, bring it on
Old Nov 13th 2021, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have it on good authority from pretty much the top of Cricket Australia that the players association will boycott the 5th test in Perth if there is any quarrentine at all. CA will move it to Hobart if this is the case.

Meanwhile McGowan is considering opening the WA borders before the test.

https://www.news.com.au/national/wes...077833395fba96

Sounds like there are some pretty heavy negotiations going on this weekend.
Old Nov 20th 2021, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

I have it on good authority from pretty much the top of Cricket Australia that the players association will boycott the 5th test in Perth if there is any quarrentine at all. CA will move it to Hobart if this is the case.

Meanwhile McGowan is considering opening the WA borders before the test.

https://www.news.com.au/national/wes...077833395fba96

Sounds like there are some pretty heavy negotiations going on this weekend.
I say keep covid out of cricket chat, no one wants to see the king of sports ruined by it. Stop now.
Old Nov 26th 2021, 11:02 am
Mostly Harmless

Rough treatment of Paine, he seems to learnt his lesson years ago and now the latest victim of cancel culture. To have seemingly played his last Test for this indiscretion seems overboard.

Looks like I’ll be at The Gabba thanks to the latest back flipping on the 80% double jab rates … I fail to be surprised at anything these days but I do know it has F All to do with public health.

Last edited by DeadVim; Nov 26th 2021 at 11:11 am.
Old Nov 28th 2021, 10:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Rough treatment of Paine, he seems to learnt his lesson years ago and now the latest victim of cancel culture. To have seemingly played his last Test for this indiscretion seems overboard.

Looks like I’ll be at The Gabba thanks to the latest back flipping on the 80% double jab rates … I fail to be surprised at anything these days but I do know it has F All to do with public health.
Indeed. It's outrageous that someone cannot do their job and keep their private fetishes private. Even worse, from 4 years ago. Well done to the media by putting their own personal interests ahead of another family.
Old Nov 28th 2021, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DeadVim
It's ridiculous, I'm no fan of Paine but to go out like that is bloody awful. Gotta be careful who you send photos of your cock to I suppose.
Old Nov 29th 2021, 8:20 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed. It's outrageous that someone cannot do their job and keep their private fetishes private. Even worse, from 4 years ago. Well done to the media by putting their own personal interests ahead of another family.
Perhaps if he'd kept his privates private to begin with and put his own family ahead of being a sleazebag!
Old Nov 29th 2021, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Perhaps if he'd kept his privates private to begin with and put his own family ahead of being a sleazebag!
No one's business other than his, his wife's and the girl who played up to it. And given his wife was able to forgive and move on, the media should have kept their own dicks in their pants.
Old Nov 29th 2021, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Got to agree if you behave yourself and treat others you love with truth and respect (especially in this day an age where nothing stays a secret for long) then you will having nothing to worry about…. some of these people in the “famous world” must be having nightmares lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.