The Cricket Thread

Old Jan 5th 2015, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Is this post directed at me? If so, quote me and I will reply. Don't be one of those BE posters that don't quote because they are cowards and can't hold a debate or argument

I'll wait for your post
But look earlier - I've wondered why you haven't repeated your Smith a journeyman, captain short term; when we whitewash Windies we'll hold onto number 1 for yonks. Don't be a BE coward who refuses to admit he/she might be wrong at times.
Old Jan 5th 2015, 11:10 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
But look earlier - I've wondered why you haven't repeated your Smith a journeyman, captain short term; when we whitewash Windies we'll hold onto number 1 for yonks. Don't be a BE coward who refuses to admit he/she might be wrong at times.
I knew you could do it - well done. And no, I won't be one of those people

Journeyman Smith continues to hit a bit of form - well done to him. I thought his captaincy was timid. It was his 1st test though so maybe a bit understandable. Hopefully it won't continue

As for WI, do you actually follow what goes on it a test match rather than just making it up? If you did you'd know that there were 2 days lost to rain in the 2nd test. Hard to get a result with that

SA's bowlers were awesome yesterday evening. Harmer has massive potential
Old Jan 6th 2015, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

I knew you could do it - well done. And no, I won't be one of those people

Journeyman Smith continues to hit a bit of form - well done to him. I thought his captaincy was timid. It was his 1st test though so maybe a bit understandable. Hopefully it won't continue

As for WI, do you actually follow what goes on it a test match rather than just making it up? If you did you'd know that there were 2 days lost to rain in the 2nd test. Hard to get a result with that

SA's bowlers were awesome yesterday evening. Harmer has massive potential
Factor the possibility of weather and things not going as you expect before making bold assertions my friend.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 11:14 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Factor the possibility of weather and things not going as you expect before making bold assertions my friend.
Sorry champ, I can't predict the weather - I'm not an Aussie cricket fan
Old Jan 6th 2015, 11:19 pm
Proudly Deplorable

A great win in Cape Town yesterday. Means we take the series 2 zip and stay No.1 at the April 1 turnaround (2nd year in a row)

This year will be interesting when it comes to test rankings. We don't play test cricket again until late July (2 test series in Bang.) and then a 4 tester against England at home. Australia on the other hand have a short series in WI and then the Ashes. I expect them to win both so they may get the No.1 spot by the end of the winter, only for SA to take it back over the summer
Old Jan 7th 2015, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

A great win in Cape Town yesterday. Means we take the series 2 zip and stay No.1 at the April 1 turnaround (2nd year in a row)

This year will be interesting when it comes to test rankings. We don't play test cricket again until late July (2 test series in Bang.) and then a 4 tester against England at home. Australia on the other hand have a short series in WI and then the Ashes. I expect them to win both so they may get the No.1 spot by the end of the winter, only for SA to take it back over the summer
S.A. still No. 1
Old Jan 8th 2015, 2:49 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kohli is a wanker according to the Aussie fans, is that you writing their songs for em again Mr Tennis??
Old Jan 8th 2015, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Kohli is a wanker according to the Aussie fans, is that you writing their songs for em again Mr Tennis??
Yeah. He's another grade A prick . But that seems to be a winning formula for most teams.

I think Kohli will go a long way as a batsmen and captain. He's got a real fighting spirit.
Old Jan 8th 2015, 3:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Beoz
Yeah. He's another grade A prick . But that seems to be a winning formula for most teams.

I think Kohli will go a long way as a batsmen and captain. He's got a real fighting spirit.
How come your cricket career never kicked off then??? arf arf, I'm supposed to be jack hammering my bathroom floor, but I keep popping in to have a look, enthralling stuff. Stark looking menacing though
Old Jan 8th 2015, 4:27 am
Proudly Deplorable

I like him

He has a bit of that f**k you attitude that most Indian players lack
Old Jan 8th 2015, 4:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

How come your cricket career never kicked off then??? arf arf, I'm supposed to be jack hammering my bathroom floor, but I keep popping in to have a look, enthralling stuff. Stark looking menacing though
Its Stuart Broad here stalking BE
Old Jan 8th 2015, 4:55 am
Account Closed

quality
Old Jan 8th 2015, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I like him

He has a bit of that f**k you attitude that most Indian players lack
India have some really good young players. With a bit of experience and a few years they should have a pretty good team.
Old Jan 8th 2015, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

quality
Old Jan 19th 2015, 8:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Video didn't last long.

Last edited by Alfresco; Jan 20th 2015 at 9:34 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.