creme eggs

Old Mar 6th 2010, 8:22 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: creme eggs

oh ma gawd! lol! I LOVE mini eggs!

Hello My name is Emma and I am a chocoholic!

Em x
Old Mar 6th 2010, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kingseat
You can have them but I think they'd melt between Perth and you! I've got 12 plus a bag of mini eggs of which we gave 1 to my son. He didn't like them either!
Oh mini eggs, now you're talking!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 7:08 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

I just ate a pack of 3 Galaxy ones this weekend

Naughty but oh so nice
Old Mar 7th 2010, 8:02 pm
Account Closed

Aussie30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yuk! They are gross! I do however adore the mini M&M eggs, yummy!!!!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 8:59 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

I am amazed at the number of frankly weird people who don't like creme eggs? I suppose they are very sweet......
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kporte
I am amazed at the number of frankly weird people who don't like creme eggs? I suppose they are very sweet......
I am a chocholic and a sweet tooth but I have always found the Creme eggs way too sickly and kind of 'fake' tasting. I'd much rather each a bag of Mini M&M eggs or my favourite Lindt bunny
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Aussie30
I am a chocholic and a sweet tooth but I have always found the Creme eggs way too sickly and kind of 'fake' tasting. I'd much rather each a bag of Mini M&M eggs or my favourite Lindt bunny
Even chocaholics like us have ones we hate! Hersheys tastes like vomit and I hate any chocolate with cherry flavouring. Yorkie tastes like cooking chocolate to me too!!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:12 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Yorkie tastes like cooking chocolate to me too!!
That's cos you're a girl!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:19 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
ffs! send them to meeeeee !

Em x
ho ho...

back at university, they used to sell cadbury's creme eggs behind the student bar... a couple of my mates attempted a "coke & creme egg challenge" one evening. Eat one creme egg then drink one pint of coke. They got up to 4 pints and 4 eggs, one guy got pretty sick and ended up eating a whole packet of antacid. Moral of the story - when in the pub, drink beer.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dreamy
That's cos you're a girl!
Just in touch with my feminine side is all!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by asprilla
ho ho...

back at university, they used to sell cadbury's creme eggs behind the student bar... a couple of my mates attempted a "coke & creme egg challenge" one evening. Eat one creme egg then drink one pint of coke. They got up to 4 pints and 4 eggs, one guy got pretty sick and ended up eating a whole packet of antacid. Moral of the story - when in the pub, drink beer.
I ate six creme eggs in a row for a fiver bet once. Fool! I could eat a dozen easy!!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:25 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

I ate six creme eggs in a row for a fiver bet once. Fool! I could eat a dozen easy!!
I bet my mate a tenner that he couldn't eat a tablespoon of hot mustard... 30 seconds later I was 10pounds poorer and felt like a bit of a chump.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

Even chocaholics like us have ones we hate! Hersheys tastes like vomit and I hate any chocolate with cherry flavouring. Yorkie tastes like cooking chocolate to me too!!
Ewww Hersheys are yuk too, does that mean you don't like Cherry Ripes? OMG I haven't had one of those for over a year!!!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by asprilla
I bet my mate a tenner that he couldn't eat a tablespoon of hot mustard... 30 seconds later I was 10pounds poorer and felt like a bit of a chump.
I did lose a bet on eating 3 habanero chillies. Managed one bite of one and couldn't taste anything for days. My mad younger days!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Aussie30
Ewww Hersheys are yuk too, does that mean you don't like Cherry Ripes? OMG I haven't had one of those for over a year!!!
Tooka bite of one and had to spit it out! Strangely, I like cherries

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.