Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Coronavirus - how's everyone doing?

Coronavirus - how's everyone doing?

Old Jun 19th 2020, 10:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Coronavirus - how's everyone doing?

My son has just been tested because of a sore throat, wife getting tested tomorrow. Not a nice test by all accounts, I had all sorts of stuff shove a long way up my nose when I lost my sense of smell, I'd rather not do it again but if needs must.
Old Jun 19th 2020, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
You may have a problem if this is overseas.
Hell, I may have a problem if it remains in Victoria.

But, as parents, we'll roll with the punches.

And, if my daughter ever does break up with him, I hope she'll leave him to us in the divorce settlement, for he's great around the house.
Old Jun 19th 2020, 11:19 am
Account Closed

You may have a problem if this is overseas.

Old Jun 20th 2020, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Talking to mum and dad last night, their neighbour has just died from It, her husband is in intensive care with it and their grandson is in hospital with it too, bit worrying that.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 12:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abner

And, if my daughter ever does break up with him, I hope she'll leave him to us in the divorce settlement, for he's great around the house.
You could host it just over the border in NSW. Unlikely that border will ever shut and you would be under NSW rules.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 12:38 am
Account Closed

You could host it just over the border in NSW. Unlikely that border will ever shut and you would be under NSW rules.

Old Jun 21st 2020, 4:43 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
My son has just been tested because of a sore throat, wife getting tested tomorrow. Not a nice test by all accounts, I had all sorts of stuff shove a long way up my nose when I lost my sense of smell, I'd rather not do it again but if needs must.
No. Not a nice test at all. MrBEVS has had one. It is why they try not to have to test those at end of life stage nor the very young.

Talking to mum and dad last night, their neighbour has just died from It, her husband is in intensive care with it and their grandson is in hospital with it too, bit worrying that.
Very sorry to read that Stevenglish1. Incredibly worrying .
Old Jun 21st 2020, 4:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BEVS
No. Not a nice test at all. MrBEVS has had one. It is why they try not to have to test those at end of life stage nor the very young.

Very sorry to read that Stevenglish1. Incredibly worrying .
cheers, all good with the boy, just a cold. He won't let on but I think it really scared him (And me, but don't tell anyone). I've had to get stern with mum, she's diabetic and is shielded, but she's pretty stubborn.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abner

I may stand corrected on the NSW suggestion. It looks like NSW are seeking medical advice on that for the school holidays. However it might just be for school holidays only when Victorians are most likely to travel. It would be crazy to make it at other times as the stats show you can keep the numbers to only OS return travellers and keep borders with Victoria open.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 10:02 am
Account Closed

I may stand corrected on the NSW suggestion. It looks like NSW are seeking medical advice on that for the school holidays. However it might just be for school holidays only when Victorians are most likely to travel. It would be crazy to make it at other times as the stats show you can keep the numbers to only OS return travellers and keep borders with Victoria open.

Old Jun 21st 2020, 10:31 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

These new outbreaks are bloody brill.

Keep protesting people, WFH Lives Matter.
Old Jun 21st 2020, 10:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DeadVim
These new outbreaks are bloody brill.

Keep protesting people, WFH Lives Matter.
haha that's the go, you have to see the bright side where you can. I'm bloody glad I can't work from home though, I bloody hated it. Zero motivation
Old Jun 21st 2020, 10:17 pm
Account Closed

All the usual restrictions and checks in place at Perth airport, questionnaires and temperature checks etc, the new normal. Apparently Brazilian iron ore operations have been shut down by a huge outbreak, so they won't be lifting these any time soon. It is what it is I suppose.
Old Jun 23rd 2020, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

Pretty stunning place to be at the moment, a nice 28° winter's day
Old Jun 23rd 2020, 10:37 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty stunning place to be at the moment, a nice 28° winter's day
Looks good Steve - 28C sounds good right now too LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.