Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Congrats to Mr Warne on number 700

Congrats to Mr Warne on number 700

Old Dec 26th 2006, 3:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Congrats to Mr Warne on number 700

Gorgeous bloke and plays cricket well too

700 Test Wickets

(apologies to everyone within 20 miles that was just disturbed by me cheering )
Old Dec 26th 2006, 3:40 am
Banned

Ellesse will become famous soon enoughEllesse will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Congrats to Mr Warne on number 700

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Gorgeous bloke and plays cricket well too

700 Test Wickets

(apologies to everyone within 20 miles that was just disturbed by me cheering )
He looks like a fat old hamster to me.

Good effort on the 700 wickets though.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 3:42 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ellesse
He looks like a fat old hamster to me.
AH, but I happen to think fat old hamsters are cute
Old Dec 26th 2006, 4:04 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

AH, but I happen to think fat old hamsters are cute
Or fat ol chipmonks.

Well done Warnie you champion.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 4:08 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bordy
Or fat ol chipmonks.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 5:40 am
Home and Happy

Well done Warnie you champion.
5 for 39, thats just skill, pure skill
Old Dec 26th 2006, 5:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess no one can be brilliant at everything. He obviously sucks big time as a decent human being
Old Dec 26th 2006, 6:00 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I guess no one can be brilliant at everything. He obviously sucks big time as a decent human being
He's in the same bracket as me then - I don't care, he can text me any time
Old Dec 26th 2006, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

He's in the same bracket as me then - I don't care, he can text me any time

I'm with you there Although I'd rather he popped in while hubby was at work
Old Dec 26th 2006, 9:10 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wendy
I'm with you there Although I'd rather he popped in while hubby was at work
That would be to show you his flipper would it?
Old Dec 26th 2006, 9:16 am
Home and Happy

That would be to show you his flipper would it?
She can have his flipper when I've finished flipping it
Old Dec 26th 2006, 9:27 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the amazing skill from the batting side!
I don't think there will be any gongs handed out this time for the Engalnd team (apart from the sackings, that is).
Old Dec 26th 2006, 9:59 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Is that 700 wickets or 700 women he has slept with.
l feel sorry for his wife or ex-wife now.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 2:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Is that 700 wickets or 700 women he has slept with.
l feel sorry for his wife or ex-wife now.
I don't, she put up with too much too long. I feel desperately sorry for the children though.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 7:55 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I don't, she put up with too much too long. I feel desperately sorry for the children though.
Yes , each time he got caught he said he would never do it again and she kept forgiving him then a week later theres another story in the newapapers about him sleeping with another stripper or sending another dirty text message to some girl he met in a nightclub. Then he said they would start a new life in the UK and there would be no more women, a few weeks after they moved to the UK its revealed he has shagged half the female population of the England, only then she divorced him.

Last edited by Lord Pom Percy; Dec 27th 2006 at 9:37 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.