Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:24 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
oooh that's something I don't get often, respect from a bloke
open the topless sports bar and you can have all the respect you can handle
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:26 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Only if we can 'handle' the ladies
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:27 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
but of course, as executive management we'll have to test drive the new recruits
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The clue was in the MISS

You'd be surprised what I can handle

I wouldn't dare try and stop you
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:48 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, you haven't stipulated if it is a male or female topless bar.

but of course, as executive management we'll have to test drive the new recruits
That could be interesting to watch

You'd be surprised what I can handle

Polly, if the staff were anything like the male firefighters calendar I saw somewhere, I'll fight you for them
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:53 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78

Polly, if the staff were anything like the male firefighters calendar I saw somewhere, I'll fight you for them
And I get to work with them they just wander round our place at night, looking lost.... ......
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:54 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

And I get to work with them they just wander round our place at night, looking lost.... ......
And I just bet you tell them to 'come home to mama'
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:59 am
Shiny Arse Know All

she said lost not desperate
Old Dec 11th 2010, 5:02 am
Home and Happy

I have a large bag of jelly babies in my locker and invite them to sit on my knee and eat a few.......

she said lost not desperate
Bernie's told you too much about me obviously
Old Dec 12th 2010, 6:56 pm
Home and Happy

Overheard in Coles today:

Middle-aged dragon (brandishing what looked like a Christmas Cake): Young man, my friend was here last week for the "Coles Extra Special Shoppers Night" and she bought a Christmas Cake. I need to make sure I get EXACTLY the same one
Weedy Teenage Shop Boy (looking scared): I can't possibly tell you what your friend bought, Madam
Woman: I don't care about that privacy stuff, she won't mind, you have to tell me what cake she bought so I can get the same
Boy: But I don't know what she bought, its nothing to do with privacy
Woman : Then go to your office and look it up. She was here last week for the "Coles Extra Special Shoppers Night and was wearing a hat. It'll be on the computer somewhere, go and find it while I wait here..........

Unfortunately at that point I was laughing so much I had to move my trolley away quick, but it was priceless, as I staggered round the corner the poor boy just standing there with his mouth open, while this dragon assured him that the computer would reveal exactly what cake her friend had bought

I dread to think what strange practices go on during a "Coles Extra Special Shoppers Night"- doubt I shall ever be invited to one, thank goodness!
Old Dec 13th 2010, 1:27 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Getting ready for some beer tonight

Arse vs Manure 2000 and hopefully a better result than the last gazillion times we've played them

standard fottie night - gym, burger, beer

COME ON THE GUNNERS
Old Dec 13th 2010, 1:30 am
Home and Happy

Getting ready for some beer tonight

Arse vs Manure 2000 and hopefully a better result than the last gazillion times we've played them

standard fottie night - gym, burger, beer

COME ON THE GUNNERS
Oh gawd, what a dilemma, Aresnal vs the Scum, I honestly wouldn't know who to cheer for
Old Dec 13th 2010, 1:43 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh gawd, what a dilemma, Aresnal vs the Scum, I honestly wouldn't know who to cheer for
Put a bet on one or t'other and you'll know who to cheer for, then watch the draw storm home!

I'm in a pay pred league, went for 2-1 bog standard home win.
Old Dec 13th 2010, 2:02 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by expatasia
Put a bet on one or t'other and you'll know who to cheer for, then watch the draw storm home!

have gone 2-1 away

more hopeful than expectant, certainly don't see us keeping a clean sheet
Old Dec 13th 2010, 4:13 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by expatasia

Could never cheer for the Scum, and it would stick in my throat I reckon if I tried to cheer for the other lot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.