Chris Gayle

Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:06 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chris Gayle

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I can't actually believe that Aus have been outplayed on their own soil by the WI for the majority of this series!
Asad Rauf has consistently showed throughout this series that he has no clue whatsoever how to adjudicate the referral system. That last dismissal just summed up the problem completely. I think the technology is sound it's just the umpires have no idea how to interpret it
I think if WI had one more decent batsman and one more decent bowler they would have taken Australia.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't actually believe that Aus have been outplayed on their own soil by the WI for the majority of this series!
Asad Rauf has consistently showed throughout this series that he has no clue whatsoever how to adjudicate the referral system. That last dismissal just summed up the problem completely. I think the technology is sound it's just the umpires have no idea how to interpret it
Hope it brings back the good old days. Used to love cricketing summers when the west indies were great and we would battle like hell to try and beat them. Best years of cricket in my book...
Old Dec 19th 2009, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Just seen Watson's 'celebration' of Gayle being out (and also Ponting). Absolutely outrageous.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 9:37 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Just seen Watson's 'celebration' of Gayle being out (and also Ponting). Absolutely outrageous.
He was lucky not to get more of rap on the knuckles for that considering he was at the centre of the Gautam Gambhir incident last year in India and therefore already has an ICC record. Aus really need to clean up their act. It seems that every series they play in things go too far.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 10:12 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Damn! England managed to squeeze a draw, well done to them. It was funny watching KP get his ass run out though.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 10:17 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Damn! England managed to squeeze a draw, well done to them. It was funny watching KP get his ass run out though.
Smells like Cardiff to me. 1st test in the series, England completely outplayed then Collingwood holds out to force the draw with opposition only needing one wicket to win. Let's hope the rest of the series goes the same way!!!
Old Dec 20th 2009, 10:32 am
Proudly Deplorable

Smells like Cardiff to me. 1st test in the series, England completely outplayed then Collingwood holds out to force the draw with opposition only needing one wicket to win. Let's hope the rest of the series goes the same way!!!
It does remind of Cardiff. Big difference though - SA are better than Australia.