Chris Gayle

Old Dec 19th 2009, 10:57 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chris Gayle

has got to be the coolest sportsman in the world. I said hello to him yesterday and wished him luck, his answer, with a big grin on his face, was 'yeah mon!'.

He just looks and acts like the real deal that he is.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:13 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chris Gayle

Very much so. Was talking with him, Roach, Benn and Ramdin at the Hyatt on Tuesday night and they were extremely relaxed.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 3:21 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

I can't actually believe that Aus have been outplayed on their own soil by the WI for the majority of this series!
Asad Rauf has consistently showed throughout this series that he has no clue whatsoever how to adjudicate the referral system. That last dismissal just summed up the problem completely. I think the technology is sound it's just the umpires have no idea how to interpret it
Old Dec 20th 2009, 3:35 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

bunch of name droppers, I said the same to Phil Tufnell
Old Dec 20th 2009, 4:09 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

I got accidentally bought a drink by Michael Vaughan at the Belgian bar in Nov 06. There was a group of ex players and current players at the bar drinking together (Botham, Shane Lee, Ian Healy, Michael Slater, Dennis Lillee, Geoff Lawson, Nasser Hussein and many more). Anyway I went to the bar to get a drink in and MV came up and stood next to me. He must have thought I was part of their group as there were probably a few non-player hangers on in their group and he asked me what I wanted. Either that or he was being generous
Old Dec 20th 2009, 4:12 am
Account Closed

Noel Edmonds once shagged my Aunts next door neighbour
Old Dec 20th 2009, 4:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Noel Edmonds once shagged my Aunts next door neighbour
I wouldn't shout about that personally.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 6:33 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I wouldn't shout about that personally.
Especially as he lived next door to his aunt
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

boots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud of

Had a beer(or 10) with Gladstone Small in Melbourne one late night,Monday after the the Olympic Park Greyhounds,and could not have faulted a better bloke.Young ladies in the group didn't believe he was a cricket player,this was after he had finished playing the previous year.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by boots
Had a beer(or 10) with Gladstone Small in Melbourne one late night,Monday after the the Olympic Park Greyhounds,and could not have faulted a better bloke.Young ladies in the group didn't believe he was a cricket player,this was after he had finished playing the previous year.
Did he drink it slowly or neck it??
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

boots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud ofboots has much to be proud of

Yeah mate,how did you reckon I knew who he was!
He asked me about cricket and did I know the English Cricket team
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Its not as if I was a tailor looking for a neck size!
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I can't actually believe that Aus have been outplayed on their own soil by the WI for the majority of this series!
Asad Rauf has consistently showed throughout this series that he has no clue whatsoever how to adjudicate the referral system. That last dismissal just summed up the problem completely. I think the technology is sound it's just the umpires have no idea how to interpret it
Can't understand how that was given out in all honesty? No hot-spot, no sound. How can they justify it being out?
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
How can they justify it being out?
When did we change subject to Gareth Thomas??
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:42 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Can't understand how that was given out in all honesty? No hot-spot, no sound. How can they justify it being out?
Rauf, that's how. He was the one guilty of the Chanderpaul overturning in the Adelaide test too. It just seems whenever he is involved as the Video Umpire things go astray

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.