Burpengary!

Old Feb 6th 2009, 4:14 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Burpengary!

Originally Posted by TreinOz
That's a shame .....but I'm sure we'll enjoy living there nonetheless.....
It doesn't really matter, as there are tons of great things to do & see within 30-60mins drive.

I only asked the question originally because burpengary is a place that you always drive past on the Bruce highway.... all I know about the place is that it has an old weighbridge !
Old Feb 6th 2009, 4:30 am
Just Joined

TreinOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asprilla
It doesn't really matter, as there are tons of great things to do & see within 30-60mins drive.

I only asked the question originally because burpengary is a place that you always drive past on the Bruce highway.... all I know about the place is that it has an old weighbridge !
Hey it's all good...no matter where you live in Brisbane the weather is pretty decent ( apart from icky Feb humidity!!!) Sitting here in back garden surfing net while boys play....

So not too much to complain about if Burpengary's quiet place to live...my clubbing days are sadly past

Just want a good outdoor lifestyle for my two terrors!!!

....and a pool to make the Northern hemisphere peeps jealous when they visit
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

mordechaivanunu is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
We live in Narangba which is about 5 minutes from Burpengary. Me an OH and 3 kids, OH midwife caboolture.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mordechaivanunu
hi
We live in Narangba which is about 5 minutes from Burpengary. Me an OH and 3 kids, OH midwife caboolture.
We are moving to narangba or Burpengary about aug time.
Went ova for a look around last june.
Me, OH who is a sparky and 3boys 14,12,10.
Would love to make contact with anybody living there now or moving soon.

Lorna
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

mordechaivanunu is an unknown quantity at this point

You are more than welcome to PM me if you would like any more info?
Old Aug 8th 2009, 6:58 am
Just Joined

Jennies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

I've just joined this site so hope you are still checking your replies!

We've just moved to QLD a few months ago. Me, hubby and our 5 month old daughter. We're both Scottish but made the big move to NSW about 4 years ago before moving here.

How have you found making friends? I've tried a couple of playgroups but not really sure they are for me.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:46 am
Mav
Forum Regular

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TreinOz
Hi guys

I'm new to this forum but having had a sneaky read everyone seems really friendly and helpful.

Long story short:

I'm Irish, I lived in London for years, married an Ozzie guy, have two boys aged three n half and one n half, am a nurse by trade but taking time out to raise the kiddiwinks ...moved to Brisbane a year ago...just about settled in and now we're moving to Burpengary!!

I guess my question is...ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE IN BURPENGARY???
Hi and welcome
we live on Oakey flat rd Morayfield,pop in for a cuppa or a beer sometime
pm us if you want
Old Aug 8th 2009, 8:04 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Peeps and welcome to the forum

If you want to post about a meet up in your area you might want to do it on this forum as it's geared for meet ups and is a great way to organise to meet people

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forum...aysprune=&f=95
Old Aug 8th 2009, 8:10 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter

If you want to post about a meet up in your area you might want to do it on this forum as it's geared for meet ups and is a great way to organise to meet people

Plus you won't run the risk of SallyClaire and ScottishCelts hijacking your thread on there
Old Aug 8th 2009, 9:13 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Plus you won't run the risk of SallyClaire and ScottishCelts hijacking your thread on there
Shut it
Old Aug 8th 2009, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

We live in Burpengary, absolute love it here, bought a house in the area in Dec 08, love the local school that my youngest go to only 2 mins away from the house, dd goes to Narangba HS by bus everyday very happy too.
Nice thing about Burpengary is close to everything, it has its own train station & very close to Bruce High way.

I'm always up for coffee by the way.

Last edited by chris and farideh; Aug 8th 2009 at 11:21 am.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

Jennies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter

Thanks. I'll get the hang of this!