Reload this Page >

Newbie to the area - Elimbah

Newbie to the area - Elimbah

Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:11 am
Just Joined

Jennies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie to the area - Elimbah

Hi all

My husband and I have just moved from Sydney to QLD with our 5 month old daughter. We are currently having a new house built in Elimbah (near Caboolture) and as I've given up work to move/look after baby, I'm looking for ideas to fill my day. I've tried a couple of playgroups, but they've not really been for me. Any ideas? Any mums out there who want to catch up and save my sanity? We're scottish, in our 30's and would love to start making friends in the area.

Jen

Last edited by Jennies; Aug 8th 2009 at 7:15 am.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:48 am
Mav
Forum Regular

Mav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbie to the area - Elimbah

we are in Morayfield pm us if you want a cuppa or a beer sometime,
Old Aug 8th 2009, 11:53 pm
Just Joined

Jennies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mav
we are in Morayfield pm us if you want a cuppa or a beer sometime,
Hiya

Would love that. Just worked out what a PM was!!!! I cant send a pm until I've had 3 posts. Does that mean I have to start 3 threads? Not usually so technically challenged!!!!
Old Aug 9th 2009, 12:59 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jennies
Hiya

Would love that. Just worked out what a PM was!!!! I cant send a pm until I've had 3 posts. Does that mean I have to start 3 threads? Not usually so technically challenged!!!!
Hi and welcome to BE

It means you have to make 3 posts, not start 3 threads. Basically answer 3 people and all will be good

Maybe try the meet-up forum on this site too...here is the link
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95