Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The BE 'Bucket List'

The BE 'Bucket List'

Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:47 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The BE 'Bucket List'

see all my children grow up
1. fly over the Bermuda Triangle
2. visit the pyramids
3. go on safari
5. not look back and think..I havent 'lived my life'
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shortlets
see all my children grow up
1. fly over the Bermuda Triangle
2. visit the pyramids
3. go on safari
5. not look back and think..I havent 'lived my life'
...or missed out #4
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:28 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

1.Skydive
2.Have a part in a musical 2b (need to learn to sing first!
3. Learn to speak french ...fluently
4. Be able to play the piano ...well
5. complete trainers training with Richard Bandler (nlp stuff)
the list is endless ........
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarkMC
5. Play a whole 80 minutes and be fit enough to run to the breakdowns
Try out on the wing in England. I understand you can now wear gloves and not be ridiculed. That 80 mins will go by.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Try out on the wing in England. I understand you can now wear gloves and not be ridiculed. That 80 mins will go by.
I was talking about playing rugby.....