Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The BE 'Bucket List'

The BE 'Bucket List'

Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light
Default The BE 'Bucket List'

So what's on your list of things to do before you kick the bucket.....presuming you have the time?

1. Start a thread on BE about top five things to do before you die - Check
2. Have my username changed to Gobbledegeek
3. Get fit enough to play a whole 80 minutes of rugby
4. Make a success of my newly established business
5. Bed Vanessa Paradis (while she sings Joe Le Taxi)

(4.5 Persuade Johnny Depp to grant me #5)
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all
Default Re: The BE 'Bucket List'

This a good one and I have sat here and thought about it and since the film came out! Do you know what, I am really happy with how things are going My OH and I would chat about things we would like to do and achive and so far we have we are managing them and coming up with things we would like to do again apart from giving up smoking and losing weight (which are going to get me making a bucket list) I am really happy with whats going on. I will sit and think some more but I feel really good about myself after that question, Ta
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

...but ya gotta have dreams....?

I can't imagine anyone not having dreams, hopes or aspirations, no matter how happy one is with their lot. It doesn't necessarily have to be base jumping or sex with a Great White but it might be as unassuming or seemingly insignificant (to others) as teaching your cat to flush after using the toilet or learning how to crochet.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all

Do you know I saw the cat going to the loo thing in a pet shop with DVD to show you how, think I peed a little laughing so much!!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Meet the Fockers - Funny as...I love watching De Niro playing serious in a comedy.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

1. Get married on a paradise Island with Billy Connelly as the preacher (read about his marriage and it sounded fantastic)

2.Tell my ex boss what a waste of time she was and I didnt leave for personal reasons, it was her!!:curse:

3. Manage to have s*x in a mini again (Old type)

4. Get the courage to go on the "incredible hulk" ride in Florida (just couldnt do it and really wanted too)

5. Still not decided on creamation or burial so ensure there is a glass coffin maker and OH is prepared to keep me in that until my mind is made up

Thats it and I am still thinking!! Honest
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:44 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rhinotillexomaniac
So what's on your list of things to do before you kick the bucket.....presuming you have the time?
3. Get fit enough to play a whole 80 minutes of rugby
1. Sell this bloody house :curse:
2. Move to Oz and make use of the visa's :curse:
3. Dive with Great whites - got the bug at Oceanworld, Manly
4. Think of a number 4
5. Play a whole 80 minutes and be fit enough to run to the breakdowns
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi I must say we went to see the film yesterday, just brilliant and so funny. Has made me start to contemplate, but not come up with anything as yet, may get back to you thou.

Donna

Last edited by Donna&Neil; Feb 25th 2008 at 9:44 pm.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

spend all my time looking at BE

and wait to go to ozzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
is there time for anything else
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:23 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I have so many things

to go on a jetski
to see machu pichu
to see the Taj Mahal at dawn

to hold a grandchild
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:30 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

1. try nasal delivery technology and not get a stiff upper lip / or sneeze
2. overtake a national express coach !!!!
3. be accepted for penis reduction surgery.
4. get the wife her boob reduction surgery, she would look much better with just the two boobs
5. run thru a cow paddock at dusk, with a blind fold on and not tread in any shit.

Ste
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
4. get the wife her boob reduction surgery, she would look much better with just the two boobs
5. run thru a cow paddock at dusk, with a blind fold on and not tread in any shit.

Ste
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MarkMC
5. Play a whole 80 minutes and be fit enough to run to the breakdowns
Surely not both?! I turned 40 in Dec and have been desperate to get started but just can't find the motivation Bloody useless! Good luck with your list though.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au

Ste
Very good I could perhaps add another...'Wait for a bug-free secure browser from Microsoft' but doubt many would get it....the joke.....or the browser
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:02 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

1. See my kids grown-up and settled
2. Explore both the Egyptian and S.American pyramids
3. Get to at least the basecamp of Everest, maybe a bit higher
4. Do a deep-sea submarine dive
5. Experience weightlessness (in a free fall airplane)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.