Big Brother OMG

Old May 19th 2006, 8:46 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Big Brother OMG

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
It said in the paper today that the one with the big boobs was, I think, 34. Well slap me sideways, I was certain she was at least mid 40s.

D D
on her VT she said she was 35 from Nottingham used to weigh 22 stone slimmed down to 6 stone!!!! and has had £35,000 plastic surgery.
Old May 19th 2006, 8:50 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
on her VT she said she was 35 from Nottingham used to weigh 22 stone slimmed down to 6 stone!!!! and has had £35,000 plastic surgery.
She'd have done better getting the plasterers in on her face
Old May 19th 2006, 8:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It sounds a bit dangerous to have a Tourettes sufferer in there. Its going to be very hard on all of them if they have never faced the illness before

I agree with you. That's why I was wondering if it was true or not. I've just looked at the C4 website at the contestants and alot of them are very young and judging by their comments very vacuous as well.
Old May 19th 2006, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by suzy
She'd have done better getting the plasterers in on her face
oo that's a bit harsh it it

vacuous
oooo
Old May 19th 2006, 9:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
oo that's a bit harsh it it

Harsh but true. She looks old enough to be my grandma and I'm older than her.

She must have paid £17,500 per boob because nothing else has been done
Old May 19th 2006, 9:18 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It sounds a bit dangerous to have a Tourettes sufferer in there. Its going to be very hard on all of them if they have never faced the illness before
Does he not have even a passing resemblence to lee Evans???
Old May 19th 2006, 9:18 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Harsh but true. She looks old enough to be my grandma and I'm older than her.

She must have paid £17,500 per boob because nothing else has been done
I cant believe a doctor would give someone boobs that big, especially considering her small frame That being said, I cant believe someone would want boobs that big!
Old May 19th 2006, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by seang
Does he not have even a passing resemblence to lee Evans???
Yes he does
Old May 19th 2006, 9:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I cant believe a doctor would give someone boobs that big, especially considering her small frame That being said, I cant believe someone would want boobs that big!
She makes Jordan look flat chested :scared:
Old May 19th 2006, 9:22 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

She makes Jordan look attractive
Old May 19th 2006, 9:24 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

there are somethings in the UK I just don't miss

shame that they have it over here too, but I just avoid channel 10

Last edited by walaj; May 19th 2006 at 9:27 am.
Old May 19th 2006, 9:25 am
Account Closed

She makes Jordan look attractive

No way is she 35
Old May 19th 2006, 9:28 am
Is it the weekend yet?

No way is she 35
She reckons she is 35? :scared: No way, more like 55. My mum is 53 and looks younger than her.
Old May 19th 2006, 9:37 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

She reckons she is 35? :scared: No way, more like 55. My mum is 53 and looks younger than her.
I think she is really pretty ...... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt reccomend her surgeon, she is dog rough.
Old May 19th 2006, 9:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
I think she is really pretty ...... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt reccomend her surgeon, she is dog rough.

She probably got the surgery done cheaply in Eastern Europe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.