Bed problems

Old Jul 12th 2006, 6:44 am
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bed problems

Originally Posted by sasbear
Did I tell you on sunday that you have to sit with the cat in the laundry???? Did I????

don't sling accusations around that are SO NOT TRUE

Lol....I am so looking forward to Sunday....can't wait to see the look on Jim's face when you put him in the laundry with the cat........

Wendy
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wsbtroyno21
Lol....I am so looking forward to Sunday....can't wait to see the look on Jim's face when you put him in the laundry with the cat........

Wendy
I can't wait to see the cat's face lol
Old Jul 12th 2006, 9:01 am
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to see the cat's face lol

LMAO.......I am actually feeling sorry for the poor cat now !!
Old Jul 12th 2006, 9:45 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Thats ok, I'll bring my fishing rod and Pete and I will go fishing with the cat....

ZX.....
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Thats ok, I'll bring my fishing rod and Pete and I will go fishing with the cat....

ZX.....
that is so not funny - the use of the cat is not necessary - he doesn't like fish and the only fishing you will be doing this Sunday is fishing for a compliment or two...

Wendy and I are soul mates it seems married to truckers who hate cats and love fish
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:37 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

that is so not funny - the use of the cat is not necessary - he doesn't like fish and the only fishing you will be doing this Sunday is fishing for a compliment or two...

Wendy and I are soul mates it seems married to truckers who hate cats and love fish

So when do we get to go fishing then?

ZX....
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

So when do we get to go fishing then?

ZX....
Whenever...you name the weekend and I will give him permission - now you go and ask Wendy if it is ok and make sure you get anote from her saying you have permission
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:55 am
Breast Inspector

Whenever...you name the weekend and I will give him permission - now you go and ask Wendy if it is ok and make sure you get anote from her saying you have permission

Thats a touchy subject at the moment, just got the boat back from boat shop $1500... And when I told Wendy she said....

ZX....
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Thats a touchy subject at the moment, just got the boat back from boat shop $1500... And when I told Wendy she said....

ZX....

my oh my - you really do sound like Pete tsk tsk tsk - he goes out spending and I lose my temper..... smae old same old...... well Pete is impressed you have a boat.... so at least it was worth the spend and if you have more gadgety things then that will impress Pete more - but then......the downside is he will want what you have not so good
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:59 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

I need some help. We have a good sized queen bed. However, when my darling wife and I are sleeping I seem to have about 1ft of bed to lay on. And she has about 6ft. I also have her knees placed in my back that seem to push me further out of the bed...

I also seem to loose my portion of the quilt, when I try to claim back my half I just don't seem to have the strength to do it... Women seem to have super powers when they're sleeping.

Is there anything that I can do? Please help me.....

ZX....
Soz this is not limited to women. Andrew is exactly like your wife except he doesn't appear to notice until I am on the floor, :scared: Has happened a lot recently, I'm now beginning to think he knows that he is doing it and thinks it's funny. I'll get my own back one day
Regards
Sarah
Old Jul 12th 2006, 11:16 am
Breast Inspector

my oh my - you really do sound like Pete tsk tsk tsk - he goes out spending and I lose my temper..... smae old same old...... well Pete is impressed you have a boat.... so at least it was worth the spend and if you have more gadgety things then that will impress Pete more - but then......the downside is he will want what you have not so good

Well I'm trying to talk Wendy in getting the back of the motor bike on Sunday when we head over to yours...

ZX...